PDA

View Full Version : At this rate

onesubdrvr
01-13-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm going to HAVE to find me a deck boat,...... one that'll do mid 70's is good,.....

It's official, I'm gonna be a poppa for the 5th time this June :D , but atleast I've figured out what causes it,...................hurricanes!! This is the last one though, I promise,....momma's taking care of that. :yippie:

Wayne

Patti
01-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Aww, that's GREAT news Wayne! :)

Congrats to you and the Mrs.! :) :)

Jamie & Patti

gold-n-rod
01-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Well, it's too late for this link:

www.trojancondoms.com/freestuff/product/main.asp

But there are a lot of 70++ mph deckboats featured in this month's Hot Boat:

http://hotboat.com

Congrats, papa!

Cuda
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
It easier and cheaper to have poppa take care of that problem. When I was 15, my dad had a vasectomy for my mom's birthday present. :)

need for speed
01-13-2006, 05:07 PM
woowooooowwwwwwwww... Just get another Donzi!!:smash:

onesubdrvr
01-13-2006, 05:09 PM
It easier and cheaper to have poppa take care of that problem. When I was 15, my dad had a vasectomy for my mom's birthday present. :)
Well Joe, Momma's gotta have a c-section, so,..... while they are in there it's no problem

I had been thinking it was about time to get it done too!!

Wayne

ps I'm betting it's another girl!!

onesubdrvr
01-13-2006, 05:12 PM
woowooooowwwwwwwww... Just get another Donzi!!:smash:
Hell,

With all these kids and momma's lack of enthusiasm towards the donzi's, I may have to get rid of the X and the Ragazza and get a toon,...... :puke:

God, not that!! Anything but THAT!!

Wayne

gcarter
01-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Hell,
With all these kids and momma's lack of enthusiasm towards the donzi's, I may have to get rid of the X and the Ragazza and get a toon,...... :puke:
Wayne
Wayne, you could come up here w/your 'toon boat and tow me in!!:rlol:

Schnook
01-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Hell,
Wayne
You know you're in trouble if she tells you, "If your friends don't like you for your pontoon boat then they're not really your friends anyway!":biggrin: Congratulations

MOP
01-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Good for you soon to be "7" !!! Wayne I raised 5 curtain climbing, ankle biting, chocolate faced rugs rats, it had its moments and did tax the budget at times but I ended up with a fantastic crew.

Phil

ChromeGorilla
01-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Wayne, congrats to you and the rest of your family..... Heres to you having, first off a healthy baby....... then hopefully a boy :beer:

onesubdrvr
01-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Wayne, you could come up here w/your 'toon boat and tow me in!!:rlol:
Now I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there!! :biggrin: :rlol:

Wayne

onesubdrvr
01-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Thank you very much everyone!! :) :) :)

onesubdrvr
02-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Well, momma and I went in for the 1st sonogram the other day, survey says

BOY!!!

Now, I won't believe it until it's born and I'm counting fingers and toes and come up with 11 :D , but only 5 seconds into the sonogram the tech says, yup, it's a boy, so, something must have been showing!!

YeeeHaw, a slight increase in the tetosterone level in the house is GOOD!! :party:

Wayne

gold-n-rod
02-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Cool, now there'll be someone else to blame when there are drops on the toilet seat!!!!! :umbrella:

Three cheers for the penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikev
02-03-2006, 02:22 PM
congrats dude guess you just need to drop the 350 back in to the ragazza since it will seat 8. or get one of the 100mph deck boats from the west coast but you will be dropping some serious coin on one of those check this one out 26 cat openbow (http://www.howardboats.com/boat_specs/26_cat_open_bow/26_cat_open_bow.html) or this 28 sportdeck (http://www.howardboats.com/boat_specs/28_sport_deck/28_sport_deck.html)

onesubdrvr
02-03-2006, 02:30 PM
congrats dude guess you just need to drop the 350 back in to the ragazza since it will seat 8. or get one of the 100mph deck boats from the west coast but you will be dropping some serious coin on one of those check this one out 26 cat openbow (http://www.howardboats.com/boat_specs/26_cat_open_bow/26_cat_open_bow.html) or this 28 sportdeck (http://www.howardboats.com/boat_specs/28_sport_deck/28_sport_deck.html)
Those are pretty darn cool, but I dunno,.....I REALLY like the ZXO's,....

But as all my kids are still small, and as they get older, they'll want to stay at home with their friends, I'll stick with the X-18 for now!!

Gold-n-rod,....hip hip hurray!! hip hip hurray!! hip hip hurray!!!

gero1
02-04-2006, 02:42 AM
saw a tri toon go thru the traps at 64 with 8 people at the races last year all holding up some sort of can of soda??? i'll find the pic and try to post it tomorrow

mikev
02-04-2006, 10:25 AM
saw a tri toon go thru the traps at 64 with 8 people at the races last year all holding up some sort of can of soda??? i'll find the pic and try to post it tomorrow
There is a big toon up here on Lanier with a moster merc outboard on the back that runs over 70. saw him beat a guy in a baja last summer it was too funny

mrfixxall
02-04-2006, 12:11 PM
wayne,,my neighbor has a 28' deck boat with two 275 hp yamha's on it,ill see if he will part with it....is 85 mph fast enuff???

Cuda
02-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I feel sorry for that poor boy growing up with all those sisters. The poor guy will never be able to get in the bathroom.:bawling:

Congrats Wayne, where's my cigar?:biggrin.:

onesubdrvr
02-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Only if it's verified GPS!! :wink:

Seriously though, I'm gonna stay in the X for a while, atleast until the kids get a little bigger.

But that would be too cool, 85 in a deck boat, WOW!

Just as a curiosity thing, I wonder what he'd want for it. I'd STRONGLY consider it if it were a Donzi deck boat!

Wayne

onesubdrvr
02-04-2006, 12:26 PM
I feel sorry for that poor boy growing up with all those sisters. The poor guy will never be able to get in the bathroom.:bawling:
Congrats Wayne, where's my cigar?:biggrin.:
Cigars come with the baby, after I count fingers and toes and end up with 11!!

Wayne

Cuda
02-04-2006, 12:33 PM
The X has enough seats for you and OSD Jr. Leave the wimmin on the dock. :)

onesubdrvr
02-04-2006, 12:52 PM
YEAH!! Someone has to BBQ the chicken and dish out the potatoe salad!! That being said as I'm ducking shoes being thrown from 5 different directions :biggrin:

Right now, my 2 year old is sitting on my lap at the computer wanting to watch Lenny's video again!!

Makes poppa proud!

Wayne

mrfixxall
02-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Yammie doesnt make 275's http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/umbrella.gif
http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/umbrella.gif

sorry ill refraze this one,,,two vmax's 250's that have been tweeked to 275..:beer:

boxy
02-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Cuda's pretty brave when he's not talking about his boat, and his dock ...... :D

Joe, if you tried that, who'd fix your boat ????? :tongue: