PDA

View Full Version : A Question for John Shabas

Blue Bullet
01-11-2006, 08:38 PM
John,
My name is Richard Nichio, my Brother and I have inherited my fathers 1967 18' 2+3 Donzi. We have started to bring her back to original, hopefully by next year she'll be done. My Brother spoke to Scott Pearson the other day about Morse shifters and knobs. During the conversation we mentioned we were looking for Exhaust Risers. He mentioned your name, he said, "you were the man to ask about Hollman Moody engine parts". She's got a 427 side oiler in her, one set of the risers was replaced with a custom job (not pretty). It works but not original or a good looking recast. Can you help us.

Thanks,
Richard Nichio
Craig Nichio
aka. Blue Bullet

BERTRAM BOY
01-11-2006, 09:08 PM
'Poodle, I'm right around the corner. Do you need pictures?

boldts
01-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Yep, wouldn't mind seeing a barrelback with a 427 in her also.........

J&K SHAHBAS
01-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Hi, Richard I have a set of risers that may work for you they are H/M but are
a little taller than normal. they should work with your log if its H/M ,let me know what the center to center measurment between the studs that attach the log to the riser if they match you should have no trouble. They are at my home in tennessee and I wont be there for a couple of months,but Im not going to need them so if they work you can have them.

Cuda
01-17-2006, 03:09 PM
John, good to see you posting. It's been quite a while. Deb and I hope to see you and your lovely wife at Mt Dora this year. :)

J&K SHAHBAS
01-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey Cuda we would love to get up to dora wonder what the chances of getting a room at the lakeside inn are. probably not good. Whats the best place to stay up there now??

Cuda
01-17-2006, 04:55 PM
John, you are more than welcome to stay at our place, we are about 25 miles from Dora. We have two extra bedrooms, and plenty of parking.

Blue Bullet
02-02-2006, 08:16 PM
John,
I sent the information (ie. measurements & pics) to your e-mail address hope you received it, hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Richard Nichio

J&K SHAHBAS
02-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Richard I recieved your info we are going up to tennessee for easter and I will see if they will match up.

Blue Bullet
02-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Thanks John, I will be looking forward to your next thread!!

Richard Nichio
Blue Bullet:checkered