PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Marine All Donzi Poker Run!

fasttrucker
01-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Happy New Year Donzi Owners!

Mark your calendars!

They have changed the date for the poker run this year so please note this change and look for more information to come as well as the new logo for 2006.It promises to be a great Donzi year!
"Thunder on the Bay 2006"
All Donzi Poker Run
July 28-29,2006

Dr. Dan
01-11-2006, 09:28 PM
:bonk: Well Bill ... You will have to hold your own again on this one, that is the same weekend as the Lake Winnie Poker Run. So The Atlantic Coast Crew will be mysteriously absent.

Good Luck - What am I talking about, you always win something?:wavey:

Doc of the Bay :biggrin.:

TBroccoli
01-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Doc,,, Without you there how will I find my way across the flats???

fasttrucker
01-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Doc,,, Without you there how will I find my way across the flats???
O.K. The truth comes out at last.....:jestera: ...Sneaking across the flats to win the RUN!.........Doc..Maybe you can change the dates for lake winni?Always liked running with you and all the other slower boats!:boat:

boxy
01-13-2006, 07:19 PM
FT, the Lake Winni dates are firm, you'll just have to play with yourself this summer..... :D

LKSD
01-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Uh Oh! Which way do I go George? Which way do I go ???

< ^ V > ??? Jamie :)

Dr. Dan
01-14-2006, 02:29 PM
:bonk: Lake Winnie or Lake George takes precedence over the Jackson Run, although last years was pretty fun with so many "Slow" boats...as Truckster puts it. I am sure it will still be fun.

Tom, you'll just have to follow crazy Rolf and the lunatic fringe like Bills Super Fast 28 Donzi. If ya don't believe him just ask him, he'll be happy to tell ya all about it.

Unfortunately, I can not miss Winnie... I am too tied to it through the Bandit Desease that infects a few of us.

Winnie promises to be even better than last year.... I will look forward to catching up with the locals during the Summer on the Bay...just not if it conflicts with a Core Donzi Event.

Good Luck - May the Best Hand Win!!!!:wink:

Doc of the Bay :cool!:

Dr. Dan
01-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Maybe I shouldnt go on the run here in maryland.Maybe I should head up to Lake Winni instead.Why doc are you implying that I talk about my Donzi,s speed.I cant ever recall braging about being about 10 mph faster then you?You got me all wrong doc.Really.:biggrin:
:cool!: Bill, I thought you were buying a Trailer for the Boat? You would enjoy Winnie, it's like Turkey Point all day long. And there is a Whippled Scorpion 28ZX up there, its the chase boat. Last year was actually the best Winnie Boating I have ever experienced, as it turned out is was calmer than the Lake George Event, which was kinda unusual. Normally LG is super nice, and Winnie is windy in the afternoon.

Either way, you would have a good time ..... Good Luck @ Jacksons.

Doc of the Bay :beer:

fasttrucker
01-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Sounds really nice up in N.H. Today I took out my map to check it out,looks like a really large lake.Just kidding about your boats speed,:lightning with that blue motor you have in it,We know its not slow.:yes: