PDA

View Full Version : No Donzis in Hot Boat magazine.

Carl C
01-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Has anyone else noticed the lack of anything Donzi in "Hot Boat"? The AOTH was covered a few years ago but that's about it. I have to look to "Powerboat" for my Donzi fix.:rolleyes:

mikev
01-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Hot boat is mainly a west coast magazine and there aren't many Donzi's out there and most people are not familiar with them. I grew up out there and think i saw 1 or 2 Donzis my whole life before i moved east, and we were at the river or lake almost every weekend.

gold-n-rod
01-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Has anyone else noticed the lack of anything Donzi in "Hot Boat"? The AOTH was covered a few years ago but that's about it. I have to look to "Powerboat" for my Donzi fix.:rolleyes:
True, but they have..... Girls of Hot Boat Magazine!
It makes a difference. :biggrin:

rustnrot
01-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Isn't HBM a Larry Flynt publication? Explains everything!!

Carl C
01-07-2006, 05:44 PM
True, but they have..... Girls of Hot Boat Magazine!
It makes a difference. :biggrin: Every fat old bald guy with a boat has a full load of hot babes, maybe that's why I keep mu sub.

Chili 18
01-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Hmm, lots of boating related photos on the web site as well...
:smileybo: http://www.hotboat.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album02&page=1 :smileybo:

Donzi Kat
01-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Hey carl, look in the May 2005 issue and I bet you will see some......:p ... don't know if it's anyone on here but was a story about boatin in Louisanna right before "Fat Tuesday". Tried to scan the pictures but darn thing won't work for me.:biggrin.:

Carl C
01-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey carl, look in the May 2005 issue and I bet you will see some......:p ... don't know if it's anyone on here but was a story about boatin in Louisanna right before "Fat Tuesday". Tried to scan the pictures but darn thing won't work for me.:biggrin.: OK I dug out my May issue and sure enough there is a Donzi on pg. 61-62!!!! No caption or mention though.