PDA

View Full Version : Don Tamm, you really know how to "ship".

Lenny
01-05-2006, 08:47 PM
I swear, I get off the phone to you, maybe a day and a half ago, MAX, and now I have a package at my door. Unreal, under 48 hours for a package from Colorado, a border, and delivery to my door. Wild :yes:

Now if only the BlackHawk Service/owners manual on CD would show up that I bought 3 weeks ago from the USA I could burn a few copies and full-fill my part of the promise to a few.

Sorry Rootsy, Ted etc, it hasn't shown up yet :(

Rootsy
01-05-2006, 08:49 PM
CD heck lenny, i'm waiting for something a bit "bulkier" from you :D

Formula Jr
01-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Thats probably because the Canadian authorities did a full background check on you during the month it took my package to reach you.

:rlol:

Lenny
01-05-2006, 09:40 PM
CD heck lenny, i'm waiting for something a bit "bulkier" from you :D

You REALLY want me to ship you my ex-wife ??? :fire:

OK then, but don't say I didn't warn you... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bonk: :kaioken: :bawling: :splat: :cussball: :kaioken: :smash:

ITTLFLI
01-05-2006, 09:57 PM
OK then, but don't say I didn't warn you... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bonk: :kaioken: :bawling: :splat: :cussball: :kaioken: :smash:

LMAO!!:p

DonCig
01-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Lenny, if you thought that was fast, watch this.
I also bought the Merc. Blackhawk 1994 manual on CD a month ago. Now I just sent it to you by email, I converted it to .pdf for my friends.

DonCig

Rootsy
01-06-2006, 06:19 AM

uh, errr, ummmm :rlol: