PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Trailer Hitch Covers

rickaroy
01-04-2006, 03:38 PM
It seems last summer I remember seeing the Donzi hitch cover available. Anyone know where I can find one?

Roy

RedDog
01-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I bought a killer one at AOTH IV - just wish I could find it again.

Lenny
01-05-2006, 04:14 AM
Rickaroy, I bought one a few years back when they were originally machined. There were only 50 or so made. They were ball milled and very NICE, VERY.

I sold (donated mine) that I bought back then (un-used) to participate in the Board Auction that was held 4 months ago, initiated by TxTaz. It was a great cause. :yes:

Here is what it looked like. The site got $150.00 for it and it went to Cali to Hottub somewhere. :)

Rick, they were RARE, only a few made, I gave mine up. My vehicle depreciated it by its' presence. :(

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41456&highlight=auctions

Money well spent for site upgrades :yes:

RedDog
01-05-2006, 06:55 AM
I think Brad Lyon had these made.

hottub
01-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Rickaroy-
I was the one that bought the hitchcover at the auction and Lenny had it shipped to me. Quite frankly, its almost too nice to actually use as a hitch cover and it now sits on a bookshelf in our den.

Being a team player, if you are interested in it, I will offer you the same terms that I purchased it and with the money again going to the registry. $150 sent to the Harbormaster and when he confirms that he has it I will ship the hitchcover to you. Everybody wins and the registry continues to recieve the financial support that it requires to stay up to par.

Interested??

Hottub

rickaroy
01-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Rickaroy-
I was the one that bought the hitchcover at the auction and Lenny had it shipped to me. Quite frankly, its almost too nice to actually use as a hitch cover and it now sits on a bookshelf in our den.
Being a team player, if you are interested in it, I will offer you the same terms that I purchased it and with the money again going to the registry. $150 sent to the Harbormaster and when he confirms that he has it I will ship the hitchcover to you. Everybody wins and the registry continues to recieve the financial support that it requires to stay up to par.
Interested??
Hottub

sure. that is the one I remember seeing. I appreciate you letting it go. You can email me with the address to send a check @ http://www.rec_flstc@yahoo.com

thanks,

hottub
01-06-2006, 05:10 PM
No problem. The gift that keeps on giving. You can either paypal via the Site Support tab on the left of your screen or mail a check to:
The Donzi Registry, 2323 Clear Lake City Blvd, Suite 180 - 253 Houston Texas 77062. Please make checks payable to "The Donzi Registry."
Harbormaster.......You out there??? Let me know when you recieve the $150 and I will send out the hitch to rickaroy. Rickaroy, when I get word that he has the dough I will need a shipping address.
hottub
:beer:

rickaroy
01-06-2006, 08:41 PM
No problem. The gift that keeps on giving. You can either paypal via the Site Support tab on the left of your screen or mail a check to:
The Donzi Registry, 2323 Clear Lake City Blvd, Suite 180 - 253 Houston Texas 77062. Please make checks payable to "The Donzi Registry."
Harbormaster.......You out there??? Let me know when you recieve the $150 and I will send out the hitch to rickaroy. Rickaroy, when I get word that he has the dough I will need a shipping address.
hottub
:beer:

hottub,

I have transfered via paypal $175.00 to include shipping and would like a set of the cool red coozie's. The shipping address should be attached to the paypay information. Thanks again, I really appreciate it......

Roy

hottub
01-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Rickaroy-

Nicely done!! I have emailed the Harbormaster to see if he has recieved your monies. As far as shipping, I will do that myself. You can work it out with the Harbormaster if you can get more items that he has or if you want to donate the money to the Registry.

As soon as I get the ok that he has the money, I will ship out the hitch. You can pm me your address as the paypal goes to the Scot (harbormaster) and not me.

hottub

hottub
01-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Harbormaster.....

Have you recieved the $$$ from Rickaroy for the stuff???????

hottub

rickaroy
01-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Harbormaster.....
Have you recieved the $$$ from Rickaroy for the stuff???????
hottub

Hey Hottub,

I'll tell you what. Just consider the $175.00 a donation to the registry and make the hitch available to someone else. I appreciate the information made avalible by the members and I will consider it even.

Thanks a bunch for your time......

harbormaster
01-21-2006, 12:08 PM
We received the 175 dollars through paypal.

Thanks folks.

hottub
01-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Rickaroy-

A deal is a deal. I am sending out the hitchcover to you today. If you want to make it available to others, that is your call. Sorry that it took as long as it did, but the money is going to a good place and you or whomever, will enjoy the hichcover.

hottub

hottub
02-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Rickaroy-

I Fed Exed the hitchcover yesterday (5 day ground transportaion). Sorry for the delay but got a bit hung up last week as my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Needless to say, the rest of my life took a small breather for a few days. I will pm you the tracking number and you should have the hitchcover early next week. Again, thank you for you interst, time and patience.

hottub

rickaroy
02-04-2006, 10:03 AM
hottub,

That is great news. My congratulations to you and your wife. I greatly appreciate the follow-up and look forward to seeing the cover. I will send a donation to the Donzi Registry to match yours.

rickaroy
02-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Hottub,

I received the Hitch Cover lastweek and WOW, this thing is a real piece of work. I understand now why you didn't use the thing. Hope Mom and new baby are well and thanks again.

harbormaster
02-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Those were some of the best things I ever had made. Unfortunately I sold about 3/4 of of them and sat on the rest forever till I had to give them away