PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN!!!! 30 Footer

SHARKEYMARINE
01-03-2006, 06:21 PM
I know this isn't a Donzi, but I am asking if you will let this thread run for a short period to help get the word out. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

STOLEN !!! 30 FT SPECTRE CAT

30' Spectre
w/Twin 2. 5 Mercury Outboards
has been stolen from Brick, New Jersey between the hours of 5pm
12/31/2005 New Years Eve and 12 pm New Years Day

HULL ID # SSS30419J102
ALUMINUM SLIDE TRAILER

Please contact Francine @732.330.2493 or 732.477.7039 if you have any information that could be helpful.

SHARKEYMARINE
01-07-2006, 04:04 AM
Anyone in the Tri-Sate area Sunday Night and Monday, please be on a heightened ALERT!!!

You all have photos of what the boat looks like.
I feel if there was ever a time that these people will try to move the boat, it would be the day the NY Boat Show is over and the dealers are moving out. Those two days there will be many boats on our highways.
I walked the show and don't remember seeing any outboard Spectres there.
So if you see one on the road, shrinkwrapped or not, call it in!
Keep an eye on 95 South to Florida too! As many could be heading for the Miami show from NY.

SHARKEYMARINE
02-04-2006, 11:36 AM
2002 30' Spectre & Owens & Son trailer
Stolen: January 1, 2006; Pro Rock Marine; Mantoloking; Bricktown, New Jersey
Reporting Agency: Bricktown Police Dept (732) 262-1150
Report #: NJ0150600
RECOVERED January 2006 in Suffolk County, NY

Boat missing numbers on transom and engines gone.

SHARKEYMARINE
02-05-2006, 02:50 PM
So far what I know is the boat was stripped. Gauges Steering and Motors. Left behind were trim pumps, engine brackets and center tab. The boat was left in good shape except for where they took out the helm. Otherwise, from what I was told, the gauges were removed piece by piece and no other damage was done.
So with some minor glass work in the helm area and re-rig of new engines, he should be back out on the water soon...

I don't know the specifics as how they caught up with the boat.
I do know there was a Superboat taken that same week from Long Island, NY and they found them both at the same location.

Exactly who and where I don't know at this time. We were at our Poker Run Club's Winter Party last night, and I really didn't want to bring that up with the Owners of the shop at that time.

harbormaster
02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
These stolen boat posts are important and should be posted wheterher they are a Donzi or not.

SHARKEYMARINE
02-05-2006, 07:06 PM
These stolen boat posts are important and should be posted wheterher they are a Donzi or not.

Thank you Scot!

I appreciate your site's help in getting the word out...