PDA

View Full Version : Your new year's resolution

mrfixxall
01-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Mine it not to piss people off on the donzi registry any more..
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE.
MD

Patti
01-01-2006, 02:17 PM
My resolution is to not make any resolutions :)
I never stick to them anyways. :p

txtaz
01-01-2006, 06:23 PM
To piss off a mad fuzzy dog.
BTW Patti, Jenn made the same resolution.
Da Taz

Patti
01-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Wes ..good for her! ;)

I DID quit smoking 4 months ago on my own..without having made a resolution about it..so that's a plus.

I've failed at every resolution i've ever made so no more ;)

How's the weather down there? Bet it's a lot warmer than here :tongue:

THOUGH, I went without a jacket today..it hits 40 and it's a vritual heat wave :cool:

DAULEY
01-01-2006, 06:37 PM
get the squadron done for aoth

hardcrab
01-01-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm going to be more understanding / tolerant (????) of Yankee fans
- yeah, right -:splat:

txtaz
01-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Wes ..good for her! ;)

I DID quit smoking 4 months ago on my own..without having made a resolution about it..so that's a plus.

I've failed at every resolution i've ever made so no more ;)

How's the weather down there? Bet it's a lot warmer than here :tongue:

THOUGH, I went without a jacket today..it hits 40 and it's a vritual heat wave :cool:
Good job quitting Patti.
It was 87 degrees here yesterday and expected the same today. Our flower garden and grass are confused. One of her flowers budded and the grass is growing. I had to water everything to keep them alive and wet for New Years eve (fire hazard from kids shooting off fireworks in the neighborhood). We havent had rain in months. This was our 9th dryest year in history.
Jennifer would like to move farther north to see some snow once a year (HINT HINT RT).
Have a good new year.
Da Taz <<-- Where's my sunscreen

gcarter
01-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Jennifer would like to move farther north to see some snow once a year
Wes, you know you can visit the North once in awhile, and not subject yourself to that misery for five months of the year. You can have the best of both worlds.

txtaz
01-02-2006, 08:44 AM
Too true George. Besides my folks have a house in Evergreen that I yet to visit. Maybe my new tow vehicle will be 4 wheel drive so we can come bug DonCig in the winter.
Da Taz <<-- Getting new tow vehicle, The Boss says it's ok....

Footloose
01-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Mine is to sell my 87 Donzi F33 to a nice new owner.....so I can spend time fixing up my house and focussing on my job.

Patti
01-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Good job quitting Patti.
It was 87 degrees here yesterday and expected the same today. Our flower garden and grass are confused. One of her flowers budded and the grass is growing. I had to water everything to keep them alive and wet for New Years eve (fire hazard from kids shooting off fireworks in the neighborhood). We havent had rain in months. This was our 9th dryest year in history.
Jennifer would like to move farther north to see some snow once a year (HINT HINT RT).
Have a good new year.
Oh Wes, I remember my first Xmas down in SAT..was like 89 degrees..we actually BBQ'ed lol..was VERY weird for me having come from NYC..but I can tell you this..i'm ready for spring..these midwest winters can be cold..though it was in the 40's today..downright balmy :D
I wish I could get Jamie to go down that way..I love the city..and I love the riverwalk ;)
Enjoy the nice WARM weather! :tongue:

Carl C
01-02-2006, 06:46 PM
I resolve to pay off my credit cards by spring so that I'll be sure to have lots of gas money this summer.:boat:

Rootsy
01-02-2006, 08:18 PM
i'd just be happy to get the 18 finished...