PDA

View Full Version : Charter Member - WAFNC & SBBR

Donzigo
01-01-2006, 08:46 AM
[For those who don't know what this is all about, it was, IMO, one of the coolest road-trips and "Donzi cloak & dagger purchases" of all time.]

So, Ok, Mr. Buizilla & the wired-haired Poodle gentleman. It's a new year and a clean slate............don't you think it's time you both coughed it up.

W - We
A - Are
F - F*****g
N - Nuts
C - &

S - ?
B - ?
B - ?
R - ?

Maybe you two might want to go back and re-post that whole winter picture collection, of the boat being transferred onto a trailer, in the dead of winter, white-out pictures, too; so, the newbies will understand this thread.

Too cool!

...................still waiting.

gcarter
01-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Richard, you obviously think that if you ask this question often enough, they'll relent and tell........
My money's on the Sout Florida contingent, and to your continued disapointment.

(although I wouldn't mind knowing also.....)

BUIZILLA
01-01-2006, 10:11 AM
[For those who don't know what this is all about, it was, IMO, one of the coolest road-trips and "Donzi cloak & dagger purchases" of all time.]
So, Ok, Mr. Buizilla & the wired-haired Poodle gentleman. It's a new year and a clean slate............don't you think it's time you both coughed it up.
W - We
A - Are
F - F*****g
N - Nuts
C - &
S - ?
B - ?
B - ?
R - ?
Maybe you two might want to go back and re-post that whole winter picture collection, of the boat being transferred onto a trailer, in the dead of winter, white-out pictures, too; so, the newbies will understand this thread.
Too cool!
...................still waiting.
In keeping with a clean slate, and patiently pondering, hopefully a VERY soon newest acquisition :eek: ...
We
Are
F******
Nut
Cases

Snow
Bunny
Boat
Retrieval

There are actually 3 versions of SBBR, but that one was family safe... keep guessing on the other 2... :)

I still have this vision of sitting in that gas station on Route 9 (?), 16*, hoping the DIESEL fuel didn't freeze in the pump, wipers frozen to the glass, water still draining from the bilge drain, slipping on ice as I walked around the truck, then the truck/boat sliding sideways down the gas station driveway, on it's OWN, while in park... Poodle running to get in with our SubWay lunch, after stopping traffic cause I told him if he didn't, I WASN'T STOPPING ONCE THE TRUCK GOT MOVING UNTIL WE GOT TO MARYLAND :garfield: you just had to be there...

I owe Pearson dearly for his hospitality that weekend.

JH

Donzigo
01-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Too funny.............I'm laughing like crazy, just seeing it.

Aren't there somw pictures somewhere way back there of the boat & snow?

Yeah, anothere member emailed me another version of SBBR. Very cute.

...........can't wait until the next boat buying story is revealed.