PDA

View Full Version : Formula....Real interesting boat For Sale.

Scott Pearson
12-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Ok...I was going to put this in the boats for sale section but I didnt think it would get looked at the way it should.

Any whoo....I have a friend of mine who is selling a 1989 30 foot Formula...The kool thing about this boat is it has been repowered with 2 Mercruser Cummings Turbos and Bravo 3 counter rotating drives. The motors have 80 hours on them. The boat has all new interior from Formula, New Gauges, Wiring etc. It has shore power and A/C! Orig. Gelcoat...also. K-Planes.

This boat burns 15 gallons of fuel an hour at wide open throttle...It topes out at 55MPH.

The engine package alone are $24,000 each! And thats cost.

The boat is for sale for $25,000.00

If you are interested please let me know and I will try and get pictures. PLease...only serious ask. I dont have alot of time but I will do what I can. And I really dont want my friend jerked around by tire kickers...Please...dont anyone take this the wrong way.

Thank you!
(NJ)Scott

Steven Cohn
12-10-2002, 11:53 AM
Scott,
Now your talking my kind of boat. I'm not in the market yet, but when I am I hope to find something like this. Hinckley is building a <30' diesel jet picnic boat that I'd love to own, but my wife says "only one boat at a time". Currently, we have a 40' Pacemaker.
Thanks
Steven