PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk Jacket

thriller
12-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Well .It's that time of year to reach out and help someone that's cold and located far North from most of his counterparts. I need a Coat.. A big Leather one with an eagle on the back that somehow got in the hands of...let's say a Southerner that really has no use for it other than to hang it on a hanger and take pictures of his fellow brothers wearing it in the heat of say 94 degrees F..

Ouch That Hurt...Open to Offers.. I am freezing up here..:banghead:

Lenny
12-22-2005, 01:31 AM
Mike, do you mean one of these ones? I wasn't sure of the style you were referring to so I posted a couple of pics in case this is what you mean...
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/tongue.gif

thriller
12-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Mike, do you mean one of these ones? I wasn't sure of the style you were referring to so I posted a couple of pics in case this is what you mean...
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/tongue.gif

Yaaa Yaaaa...One of Those..Just the one in fact:banghead:

DAULEY
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
what is one of these worth

Lenny
12-23-2005, 01:40 AM
4 clams to start I think... :) Couldn't even begin to pry it out of "someones" hands for that either. ;)

BUIZILLA
12-23-2005, 06:11 AM
ya know, that suspiciously looks like the one that the Big Dog just gave me... how did *he* end up with TWO of them???

JH

thriller
12-23-2005, 03:55 PM
ya know, that suspiciously looks like the one that the Big Dog just gave me... how did *he* end up with TWO of them???
JH

JImmy Jimmy Jimmy....Do you have one of these bad boy coats? Please Explain???? I would gladly pay you a tidy sum for it and maybe horse trade some RV Parts...:banghead:

MM

BUIZILLA
12-23-2005, 04:18 PM
RV parts huh.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

how about a 40' Travel Supreme Select?? :bighug:

oh yeah, gotta have an ISL 400 with a 2 stage Jake :crossfing

then i'll get back to ya :garfield:

JH

txtaz
12-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Well I wasn't going to say anything but I know where you can get one Mike. BUT, since all of the hostility towards the condition of my boat and stereo system, I might be reluctant.
Da Taz <<--- WoooHoooo new Pyle system is coming AND waterproof

DonCig
12-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Wes, I sent you a very NICE Christmas present and my birthday is on January 24th and I would REALLY like a nice DONZI BLACKHAWK JACKET for my birthday. And it was -22 degrees below Farenheit at my house two weeks ago. And it is much warmer in Vancouver B.C. where they can boat all year round.
Can you embroidery "Master of Smack" on the back for me?

Merry Christmas,

Don

thriller
12-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Don...Get in line:biggrin:

Wes........I just sent you 45 gallons of Maple Syrup..Is there anything else you need like some Canadian bacon or fine cheddar cheese?

I hope Santa gives you a cell phone this year as you are very hard to get hold of...My I sure enjoyed our time together at P.K., perhaps we can do a repeat next year..what kind of Scotch would you like? Can't wait to hear your new tunes in your lovely go fast 18'..

Please call me collect anytime

Mike

DAULEY
12-24-2005, 09:34 AM
there was one forsale in the chicago newspaper about 3 weeks or so ago for 1200.00 i called and it was sold
lot of cash for a coat

thriller
12-24-2005, 12:31 PM
there was one forsale in the chicago newspaper about 3 weeks or so ago for 1200.00 i called and it was sold
lot of cash for a coat

Interesting......considering I picked my boat up in Chicago:smash:

thriller
12-24-2005, 11:57 PM
1200 is a bargain..... :yes: :yes:
I'm in deep dooodoo about mine now. Heidi dropped it off for cleaning, the lady there has a Donzi. She wanted to know where Heidi's jacket was? Gave me all kins of crap when she found out Heidi doesnt have one..
So, guess I'm on the prowl for a sm or a med.....

So...You gave one to Jim?:yes: ...That's it...I'm going to Pt.Roberts and buying me a Corsican:splat:

DAULEY
12-25-2005, 08:24 AM
i have a friend in the embroidering business he said he can reproduce the jacket if he can get some close up pixs he has a computer machine

thriller
12-25-2005, 10:04 AM
i have a friend in the embroidering business he said he can reproduce the jacket if he can get some close up pixs he has a computer machine

Scott...It's Christmas morning and Santa never brought me what I wished for:(

But...just maybe...you could take some close photos and post em??? Pretty please...........That would be awesome!

HO-HO-HO

MM