PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays To Everyone!

Shanghied Again
12-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Well its that time of the year when we all wish for a little something and hope some of our wishes come true?
My Big Wish this year is just enjoy my life and hope everyone I know enjoys there life the same with no complications, Freinds, Family and good health are important; being able to go to an event and see all my boating friends is such a joy to me. Not knowing the day I bought my 1996 Donzi 16 and chatting on this site way back when that my wife and I could have met so many freinds with the same desires. Now almost 10 years later some big life changes and 2 more Donzis since the 16 I still can't find a bunch of better people then on The Donzi Classic Web Site: God Bless You All And A Very Happy Holiday and no matter what holiday you believe in we are all Donzi lovers at heart!

mattyboy
12-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Happy and a healthy to you and your's too Frank
sorry won't see you at the new york show I'm skipping it, but we'll see you at the ac show

happy holidays to all

:)

undertaker
12-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Happy Holidays to you to Frank :wavey: see ya at the AC boat show.

Undertaker:smile:

boxy
12-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone.....

Merry Christmas Frank, say Hi to Melissa and the boys, talk to you soon.

Boxy

Team Jefe
12-22-2005, 08:38 AM
Well Said Frank. I too am still surprised at how much this crew has become family to me....I'd have never thunk it a few years ago, that I'd be so close to so many from a WEBSITE.

So, from Team Jefe and the Red Bikini Crew, we wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and wonderful new year,

txtaz
12-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Too true.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.

Wes and Jennifer

MOP
12-22-2005, 09:44 AM
To "Just another Pretty Face!" From Mean Old Phil, thanks for your very nice and meaningful post. Bonnie and I wish you and all of our Donzi Family the best!

Phil

boldts
12-22-2005, 11:19 AM
I'd like to also wish everyone Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year. I can't compare to Frank in years on this site, but so many have become a part of and given me wonderful memories due to the Registry family.

Don't forget our service men and women away from their families serving so that we as Americans can enjoy our daily lives.

Best wishes,
Scott

fasttrucker
01-02-2006, 09:18 AM
This year has been the best yet!:yes: I now have a great local contract that gets me home every night.In years past the holiday season has always gotten me sad and bummed out.My job reguired me to be gone most of the time and when I took time off,I would lose thousands of dollars being an Owner/Op in the tucking biz.But this year,It was great to finally go to the home town donzi party and meet a lot of new freinds> GOD BLESS THE HARBORMASTER! and everyone!