PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Boys

TuxedoPk
12-20-2005, 10:36 PM
I asked Lenny tonight about his Avatar and he told me about Trailer Park Boys and what at great series it was. I'd never heard of it and don't think it plays out in our market.

Does anyone else in the US watch it? I'm wondering what markets it is playing in.

I just tried looking it up on Blockbuster's web site with no luck. If anyone's rented it here in the states could you post where you found it.

http://trailerparkboys.com/

mattyboy
12-20-2005, 10:43 PM
double wide and for rollin papers no more ;) :p :rlol:

TuxedoPk
12-20-2005, 10:48 PM
double wide and for rollin papers no more ;) :p :rlol:

Matty- Have you seen it? We've got the same cable company.

Lenny
12-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Tux, I will buy the first couple seasons DVD's, mail 'em to you (un-censored Canadian Versions) not the US syndicated one and "changed" and you watch 'em and mail 'em on to others if you like.

Merry Christmas :)

I can NOT leave you a PM as your mail was full and needs your attention.

Email me your address to highlnd@telus.net and I will mail them to you (without covers and such ;) ) to your addy.

:D

TuxedoPk
12-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Lenny Thanks- I emailed you my address.

After watching them I'll mail them to the first person who requests them next on this thread and is willing to agree to mail them to the board member requesting them.

If we each make a token $10 donation to the board when we receive them Lenny's Chistmas generosity could add up to a nice donation to the site as well.

SideshowRob
12-23-2005, 03:10 AM
Anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of meeting Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, you're missing classic Canadian humour (with a U ;) ). I'm pretty sure you can find out more at www.showcase.ca
Or www.trailerparkboys.com.
Enjoy!
And Merry Christmas!

DonCig
12-23-2005, 07:30 AM
I would like to go on record as the second in line to watch the Canadian Uncensored Version.

Don

TuxedoPk
12-23-2005, 07:49 AM
I would like to go on record as the second in line to watch the Canadian Uncensored Version.
Don

Then second ye shall be!
(I can't believe it has taken so long for someone to jump in and request to be next in line)

I'm looking forward to finding this in my mailbox. So far, each time I've looked there have only been bills.