PDA

View Full Version : Ford 302

onesubdrvr
12-20-2005, 10:02 PM
I recently purchased another Volvo drive for my X, really just for the power trim and steering, but, regardless, it came with the drive, transom group, all accessories / etc. (that's the stuff I need), BUT, it also came with the Ford 302 that was powering it. Now, this engine is not running, and I don't know the condition of it (will check it out better when I separate the drive from it). But if anyone is interested (Sweet 16 1966 has first dibs at it), let me know and I'll forward more info / pics to you. The drive had Holman Moody stickers all over it, but question weather or not it is a H/M engine.

Thanks
Wayne

klink
12-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Does it have the HM drive shaft, I'm looking for the damper plate for a HM 302. Mrfixall thinks he might have one but he dosn't know if its the right one and i'd have to pull mine out of the boat to check it. If yours has the HM intermediat shaft maybe you could let us know the shaft size and spline # or if you would part it out I'd be interested in the damper plate.

Konger
01-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Is 302 still for sale? Where is it located?..Price?...Pics?..Let me know. Thanks.

Dave P.

onesubdrvr
01-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Klink - The drive only had Holman Moody stickers, no real badge, so I think they were just stuck on there for appearance, if I find something different when I swap with the 270 drive, I'll let 'cha know.

Konger - Sorry, I should have updated but forgot to, engine is gone to a good home in Georgia as a future project.

Thanks
Wayne