PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Lakeside Restorations!

The Hedgehog
12-20-2005, 09:42 PM
I ordered some parts from them and have been very pleased with the results. Jamie was quite helpful and knowledgable. He did a great job of articulating details my specific mods to my local mechanic. In addition, his follow up was great. He called both mechanic and myself to make sure that everyone was in the loop during all steps. My mechanic (whom I have a deal of respect for) was equally impressed. He mentioned that after every discussion it was obvious that Jamie had taken notes and outlined every concern.

I would recommend using him as a resource for any substantial mods such as blowers etc. It is great to have someone like that on your side once things get outside of the box.

BTW Jamie, everything looks good so far. Larry Tatum did a great job of getting everything set up. Everything pretty much worked out fine on the first voyage. We have some dialing in left but the initial power increase felt solid. I will keep you posted on the results.

Cuda
12-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Jamie seems like a straight shooter, who enjoys what he does.
What mods did you do?

The Hedgehog
12-20-2005, 10:49 PM
One of those fancy air filters with a belt on it. It seems to mitigate the vacuum problem that I had in my intake. It required moving lots of belts, fuel pumps and coolers around.

aka Procharger M-3SC

gcarter
12-21-2005, 05:21 AM
Jamie has been extremely helpful to me also.

chappy
12-21-2005, 01:35 PM
Jamie made my boat look brand new with fiberglass restoration work, it really needed it, a full custom cover, as well as rebuilding and painting my outdrive, and came in at $300 below his estimate, he's really a stand up guy.
Rich

LKSD
12-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks guys.... You all are making my holiday more enjoyable!! :) It's good to be part of the Donzi family... :)
Jamie

LKSD
12-26-2005, 08:13 PM
BTW... Bill I also replied to your V6 SC post.. Talk to you soon..

Happy Holidays.. Jamie :D

Greg Maier
12-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Jamie has been a great help to me in my quest to restore my Blackhawk. He runs a first class operation.

Bob Y
12-31-2005, 01:12 PM
Jamie has been a big to help to me also. He sold me my 22ZX later in 2003, and installed a procharger over that winter. The boat went from about 60 to mid 70s any day of the week. have run 2 full seasons with that setup now, and the boat runs great. (you see it in his ads)
Happy New Year all!

LKSD
12-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Jamie has been a big to help to me also. He sold me my 22ZX later in 2003, and installed a procharger over that winter. The boat went from about 60 to mid 70s any day of the week. have run 2 full seasons with that setup now, and the boat runs great. (you see it in his ads)
Happy New Year all!

Thanks... Hey Bob, season 3 is just around the corner!!

A Happy New Year to everyone in my extended Donzi family!!!

Jamie :D