PDA

View Full Version : "New" Corsican/Hornet scanned brochure? Is this Pearsons?

Lenny
12-20-2005, 07:16 PM
I got this through Ebay. I have not seen it before, maybe all of you have. Anyways, a BLACK Corsican (or dark blue) and is this Pearsons' "The Ultimate" bench seat Hornet?
Second pic is the BIG one...careful

Scott Pearson
12-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Nope, But this one is mine.

Thanks Lenny!

mattyboy
12-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Scott,
you need to buy my 16 so you can say
I own everyboat in that ad :) ;)

see you got the pc working again, does this one have photo shop ??? :p

today is the first day of winter you know what that means

olredalert
12-21-2005, 09:30 AM
--------Am betting that the black Corsican is the no.1 boat of Kens. My first Corsican was the same hull and deck combo but had gold interior and I know of no other black ones. Plus Kens boat is the only Corsican I have ever seen with the cast DONZI logo on it like the flyer boat. That is a very cool flyer!!!.........Bill S

--------Matty,,,When did Pearson get a Corsican. I feel so left out!!!

--------Lenny,,,Whats on the back and will you color copy that for me??? Pretty please??? Im going to try to send some stuff your way today. Oops,,, after a careful look it appears to be a page out of a magazine. Would still love a color copy,,,puhleeze. Your dear friend,,,Bill

gold-n-rod
12-21-2005, 09:36 AM
"Donzis are Expensive and Exclusive!"

'nuf said!!:biggrin:

TuxedoPk
12-21-2005, 09:43 AM
--------Matty,,,When did Pearson get a Corsican. I feel so left out!!!

I think he was referring to the Bench Seat Hornet in the ad as being his

olredalert
12-21-2005, 09:56 AM
-----Sorry, Rich........Just my weird sense of humor kicking in again...............Bill S

mattyboy
12-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Bill,
I was referring to the black and white ad Scott posted
he has the bench seat the 28 all he needs is my 16
;)

Islander
12-21-2005, 10:27 AM
That Corsican may be green not black. I went to see one a couple of years back that the owner was sort of selling. If I recall it was this color combination. The boat was somewhere around Melbourne but I can't recall the exact town.

mattyboy
12-21-2005, 10:29 AM
grumble green maybe

olredalert
12-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Islander,

------Do you happen to remember if that green one had the diecast "DONZI" emblems on it? Might narrow things down. Also, did that one have dark interior in it like Kens number 1 Corsican? Am always interested in all things DONZI Corsican. Does anyone remember if the green Corsican mentioned was at Portofino, and who owned it? I wasnt there but seem to remember one in the pics of the courtyard. I also seem to remember the owner being on this site many moons ago, I think...........Bill S

Cuda
12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
That sixteen looks like JimG's.

Islander
12-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Islander,
------Do you happen to remember if that green one had the diecast "DONZI" emblems on it? Might narrow things down. Also, did that one have dark interior in it like Kens number 1 Corsican? Am always interested in all things DONZI Corsican. Does anyone remember if the green Corsican mentioned was at Portofino, and who owned it? I wasnt there but seem to remember one in the pics of the courtyard. I also seem to remember the owner being on this site many moons ago, I think...........Bill S

Bill,
I think it had the diecast Donzi emblems. The owner did participate in this site but not actively. The boat was in need of a lot of work. Sorry I can't provide better details, but we went for a few beers at a local pub with the owner.
Manny