PDA

View Full Version : North of the border mental disorder

SideshowRob
12-20-2005, 12:05 AM
So now that all the boats are tucked away for what, the next 6 months? :bawling: We need something to pass the time in the garage, these were recently sent to me, and of course it made want to go make one, instead I thought I would share them with you, this is cheaper, besides I'm already working on the weedeater/blender, and the 250cc picnic table.

Jack Frost
12-20-2005, 09:59 AM
mental disorder,
when I get thru with them sumbitches they'll wish they mothers had never met their fathers

no mercy

Rootsy
12-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Jack, you better be on your game for us Michiganders... we KNOW how to move snow.... :biggrin:

http://www.houghtoncountyroads.org/gallery/46.jpg

BUIZILLA
12-20-2005, 11:37 AM
that snow blower ain't ****...

one my crazy brother's in Jackson, WY., built his own, using a turbo 454 BB Chevy, sitting in the back of an old Bronco, that blows snow clear OVER his 2 story house, from 200 feet away. In fact, he clears the Jackson airport runway with it, and his ENTIRE neighborhood, and ALL the roads leading to, and from the airport, on route 191. Now, that's a badass snowblower...

JH

Rootsy
12-20-2005, 12:04 PM
that snow blower ain't ****...
one my crazy brother's in Jackson, WY., built his own, using a turbo 454 BB Chevy, sitting in the back of an old Bronco, that blows snow clear OVER his 2 story house, from 200 feet away. In fact, he clears the Jackson airport runway with it, and his ENTIRE neighborhood, and ALL the roads leading to, and from the airport, on route 191. Now, that's a badass snowblower...
JH

well hell i have GOT to see this thing... where are the photos... :sombrero: