PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Lil Grizz
09-17-2002, 09:09 PM
To the post about seller responsibility? I thought it was a good topic and wanted to know why it disappeared. Nothing bad was being said and I spent a good bit of time on my response only to have it get removed.

Sagbay32
09-17-2002, 09:52 PM
Cuz it went and got personal!

harbormaster
09-17-2002, 10:33 PM
According to the major parties involved, it was between them.

BigGrizzly
09-18-2002, 07:08 AM
Scott, I didn't read after my post but I'm sure you had a good reason. After it was a post YOU started and from that stand point alone you had the perfect right and responsibility.

harbormaster
09-18-2002, 08:08 AM
Woodsy, talk to Crazy Horse. It will all become clear...

Woodsy
09-18-2002, 08:18 AM
I did talk to CrazyHorse....

Censored AGAIN!!

Woodsy Von Donzi :mad: :mad: :mad:

harbormaster
09-18-2002, 01:59 PM
Woodsy, sorry you feel that way.
I posted the thread in the first place. Anyone has the right to delete their own thread. The thread that I deleted would have stayed up BUT unfortunately it took on an ugly tone. As Sagbay said, it got personal. I did not take it personal, others did. Persons made accusations of lying. That crossed the line. Woodsy I would have done the same thing no matter who was on the the receiving end.(including you)

I was hoping this could be a good thread in order to avoid misunderstandings like this in the future.

Though we are spread all over the US, we are fortunate to be a fairly close knit group. Being such a close knit group we will be selling and buying boats between ourselves. I would like to avoid any situations like this in the future.

Now. If you want to call that censorship, then knock yourself out.

Woodsy
09-18-2002, 03:04 PM
Harbormaster...

I am kinda tired of beating around the bush... this should all be public knowledge, instead of clandestine e-mails & phone calls passing back & forth between everybody.

You do have right to delete your thread, as it was you who started it. I don't have a problem with that. You deleted the thread because in your opinion it became personal. The way the original post was worded was personal, with a heavy slant to the sellers point of view. I wonder why you had Fast Eddies side of the story and not Davey's? You have deleted other peoples threads when you felt it became personal, thats censorship! Example, I called Big Grizz flat out wrong on his opinion of the BlackHawk drive, no big deal my opinion vs. his, I noted that the people trashing the drive were not owners of the drive. Nothing personal. I have alot of respect for Randy and his boat, however, the thread was deleted.. censorship

Its your board, and I you have the right to do that. However, it doesn't mean I can't call you out on it. Censorship is something I really have no stomach for, it restricts the free exchange of ideas & knowledge.

Woodsy the Censored :mad: :mad:

HP 600SC
09-18-2002, 05:22 PM
Forgive me for "piping in" it is none of my business. However I do agree that saying you are selling due to medical reasons and then running out and buying another 22 is not right.

Boat_Mon
09-18-2002, 05:30 PM
Wow, ya know those really uncomfortable moments when you walk into a room when people are arguing and everything gets quiet and people are just staring at you cuz it's none of your business and they're just waiting for you to leave...........I'm gone...... :confused:

harbormaster
09-18-2002, 06:17 PM
Yeah Boat_mon, I know what you mean.

Dr. Dan
09-18-2002, 08:06 PM
Wow, :rolleyes: I can hardly wait for the drinking to begin at the Owners Rally....Peace be with you all Donzi Brothers... wink ...Doc

harbormaster
09-18-2002, 08:15 PM
Amen Dan. Woodsy & crazy horse, first drink is my treat.

Crazy Horse
09-19-2002, 02:08 PM
You may remember M.O.P.'s recent post in Donzi Girls that was there and then he decided to remove it to keep peace...well...along the same lines...I want to for the sake of harmony, good will, and warm fuzzies remove my posts that I put up recently. The sentiments stand but the posts do not. Davey Spank Dawg is very pleased to own a Classic 22 and that I guess is the bottom line.

All is fair in love and I wish love to you all.

Crazy Horse

PS: I want to repeat something that I have typed many times before...the Harbormaster does a terrific job with this site.