PDA

View Full Version : New EDDY Marine (EMI) Dealer

96DONZI
12-19-2005, 06:10 AM
Just letting everyone know we just became an Eddy dealer. if anyone needs anything at the right price, let me know. I'll do the best I can. tried to be an approved vendor on the site but got no response. email me or us at sn95guy@msn.com or visit our site at www.karkraft.com.
thanks, scott in Livonia

DonCig
12-19-2005, 07:48 AM
Scott, congratulations!
I have had great success with Eddie marine products, and their customer service has always been excellant.

Don

Ranman
12-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey Scott,

Are you the owner of Kar Kraft? I used to own a 95 Stanger and so I've bought some items from Kar Kraft in the past (Cobra tails, saleen covers, etc.). One time I went so someone's house to pick up some parts and if I remember right, the garage was set up like a warehouse. Is this you?

boxy
12-20-2005, 09:47 AM
scott//96 donzi,by the way eddie marine is spelled eddie,,,i guess all the bs i went through to get you prices on exhaust for your boat wasn't good enuff..
i guess eddie will sell to any body that doctors up a webb site..i dont recall ever seeing the marine division on your site before.hmmmmmm..well every body who needs anything from eddie ill give a special,special pricing to all the donzi members.....
p.s.ive been a dealer for eddie marine for 8 yrs.....

WooHoo a pricing war ..... :D :D

Rootsy
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.... enuff is spelled, according to webster... enough... :biggrin.: :p

JR - btw, anyone seen my headbolts???

Sam
12-20-2005, 12:51 PM
That's good news Scott it's always good to have another source for boat goodies :biggrin: .

As for you Mrfixall you seem to have a propensity to voice your unnecessarily rude and mean spirited comments here. This site is not a school yard for you to throw verbal stones in. Grow up and play nice.

mattyboy
12-20-2005, 02:15 PM
when they get to $59.95 I'll take 2 for my double secret probation pricing ;) :p

Ranman
12-20-2005, 02:32 PM
scott//96 donzi,by the way eddie marine is spelled eddie,,,i guess all the bs i went through to get you prices on exhaust for your boat wasn't good enuff..
i guess eddie will sell to any body that doctors up a webb site..i dont recall ever seeing the marine division on your site before.hmmmmmm..well every body who needs anything from eddie ill give a special,special pricing to all the donzi members.....
p.s.ive been a dealer for eddie marine for 8 yrs.....
Dude, The last thing you need to be doing is providing spelling and/or grammar lessons. I hope, for your sake, you just type fast and don't care how you come across since it's not overly positive or professional.

Rootsy
12-20-2005, 02:48 PM
let me thumb through my dictionary... yes, ahh there it is... IRKED... :rlol:

JR - dude where'd my oil pan go...

96DONZI
12-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Just letting everyone know we just became an Eddy dealer. if anyone needs anything at the right price, let me know. I'll do the best I can. tried to be an approved vendor on the site but got no response. email me or us at sn95guy@msn.com or visit our site at www.karkraft.com.
thanks, scott in Livonia
I am extremely impressed with all the Donzi people I have met and emailed with since I joined the site. (MOST) boat people are really good people. I truely apologize if I have offended anyone by offering a discount to the many members who have helped me and sold me parts. Just letting everyone know that we have been selling marine engines for over twenty five years and engine components not to mention sponsor 3 race boats. So once again I apologize for trying to help and hope that anyone else who has a legitimate business with advertising and a website also offers discounts to the many fine members of the Donzi Registry. Happy Holidays and Happy Boating!
scott in Livonia

Schnook
12-20-2005, 03:46 PM
I wonder how long till we we find out who's father can beat up everyone elses. Everybody grow up.

Donzigo
12-21-2005, 07:42 AM
96DONZI - Nice to see that you hung in there, and took the time to respond again with a further explanation, after the firestorm subsided.

.....................It does get a little heated around here, from time to time.

olredalert
12-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Scott in Livonia,

------Whose jet boat is that on your site? Looks very cQQl. Do you ever get over to Lake St.Clair when it isnt frozen? Join the fun over here next summer. Wed love to have you even though it appears as though you might not be welcome in some areas of Illinois. Other than the big lake its not much more than mud-puddles down there for boating anyway unless you go to Wisconsin. I know as I used to live in that area. Dont sweat the barbs that have come your way........Bill S

96DONZI
12-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Scott in Livonia,
------Whose jet boat is that on your site? Looks very cQQl. Do you ever get over to Lake St.Clair when it isnt frozen? Join the fun over here next summer. Wed love to have you even though it appears as though you might not be welcome in some areas of Illinois. Other than the big lake its not much more than mud-puddles down there for boating anyway unless you go to Wisconsin. I know as I used to live in that area. Dont sweat the barbs that have come your way........Bill S. bill- thanks for the kind words and the invite! havn't run lake st.clair but have several friends that do, sounds like I need to get off my laid back lake and fat a_ _ and get together with some of you Donzi guys. the jet boat is now gone which I replaced with the Donzi. that was my first experience with a jet drive boat. A 514CID engine in a 16 foot jet boat was a little different to drive than what I had been used to! To get it in my head to accelerate to steer instead of lifting when a jet ski cut in front of me was a somewhat tough to get thru my thick head especially at 85+ mph. however I did have several people ask me what was the plastic particles hanging off my bow with the words yamaha or suzuki! It was a rush from a dead dig I must admit- just wish it would have steered better!! best of holidays!! p.s.-didn't have any plans for ILL anyways!! way too many good and cool people on the site to sweat the barbs! scott in Livonia