PDA

View Full Version : H.M. damper plate

klink
12-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Looking for the damper plate for the holman moody 302. I don't know the specs. on it but it takes a bigger shaft than the usual volvo.

mrfixxall
12-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Looking for the damper plate for the holman moody 302. I don't know the specs. on it but it takes a bigger shaft than the usual volvo.
damper plate?? do you mean coupler that bolts to the fly wheel that turns the drive???
if so i may have one.....

klink
12-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Looks like a clutch with the springs in it, bolts to the flywheel but has to be the one for the HM drive shaft because its a little bigger than a volvo. The springs are loose on mine and it makes a lot of noise.

mrfixxall
12-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Looks like a clutch with the springs in it, bolts to the flywheel but has to be the one for the HM drive shaft because its a little bigger than a volvo. The springs are loose on mine and it makes a lot of noise.
their gonna be a little loose,,how many splines? 19 21 etc....single spring ,double spring,do the springs have a rubber plug in the center??

klink
12-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Its in the boat and as of yesterday under a pile of snow I'll have to get back to you on that.