PDA

View Full Version : What makes a Donzi hot??

donzidaddy60
12-17-2005, 02:18 PM
well of course...the women on them. Curious to hear your favorite stories of the women we have taken on our donzis, were they scared? Did they look cute? I had run across some old photos of a trip I took years ago where a cute lady was on my boat and it was her first time...she fell in love with it! I thought she might be "future material" and I got excited that she loved the boat until........

She started dating another guy who had another donzi and left me hangin, that was a catch that got away...so, come on guys....have you had any stories like this?

joseph m. hahnl
12-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Yes: there have been stary nights with no one else on the lake. Where the bench seat in the back has been used for more than just sitting:wink:

joe

need for speed
12-20-2005, 04:04 PM
she is hoping for a little box under the tree this year....:lookaroun

RickSE
12-21-2005, 10:33 AM
I thought I'd try taking an all girl crew out last summer since I was starting to get sick of the all the dude trips; girls look and smell a lot better. Anyway my wife invited one of her friends along for a day trip; well alright I really invited her. We tried to get one other girl to go but no one would play hooky since it was short notice and a work day. The friend hadn’t been on a boat in years and had never been in a Donzi. Turns out she was an adrenaline freak and loved the boat. Her and my wife were screaming and yelling in the back seat all day long while I tried to keep the boat in the water. We ran over 120 miles that day and had a blast.

Team Jefe
12-21-2005, 12:17 PM
22 Classic, Two VERY nice back sides and a BIG smile on my face.......Need i say more:biggrin:

need for speed
12-21-2005, 12:50 PM
I agree with that,,, was next to them that day!!!:wavey:

smokediver
12-21-2005, 12:56 PM
stories of women ??????:eek: I got nuthin to say :rolleyes:

need for speed
12-21-2005, 01:08 PM
:idea: OOOO YOU R THE PRO AT IT COME ON!!

RickSE
12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
http://www.lasvegashotboats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-7-91841-big_boobies_gif.gif

:biggrin:

Barry Phillips
12-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Although I'm partial to the sexy lines of the Classic and ZR, the crews are dam sexy to. And I thought it was just racing stripe and the rumble of the exhaust, jeez.

boldts
12-22-2005, 11:50 AM
What a wonderful day. The day my 5 year old daughter looked over and said "Faster Daddy, Faster!" I owned an 18' Classic then and because of the thru-hull, she wanted nothing to do with it. I couldn't believe it as this was the same baby that had fallen asleep to the engine rumble on our way back from dinners on the lake at idle speed.

Anyway, It was a Saturday, low 90s, and we went to the lake with the 18. She was a little hesident at the dock, but once she felt the wind blowing on her face, she was hooked ever after. In fact, she really didn't like our 22 Classic as much because of the loss of the wind factor. She did how-ever love the added speed! :) She'll always be daddy's girl.