PDA

View Full Version : Yup......It's gonna be a white Christmas!

Carl C
12-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Let's not hear any more whining from you Southern folks about a little ice!:)

Carl C
12-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Let's not hear any more whining from you Southern folks about a little ice!:) I had no idea this storm caused 4 deaths and such destruction. I'm sorry I trivialized it and hope you guys are OK.

joel3078
12-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Looks just like my back yard, fence and houses different, but that white stuff is about the same amount. -10°F below on the way home tonite. But we're used to this cold/snow/ice. The guys "down south" don't have the goods to deal with ice and snow. When it rains ice, It raises holy hell. Doesn't matter where it is. Stay safe and warm all!

Cuda
12-18-2005, 11:03 PM
I just got off the phone with my cousin. He just moved back there from here a couple months ago. He said it's snowing, and the wind is howling. He asked me why I let him move back there! Of course, I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so. :)

Rootsy
12-19-2005, 06:19 AM
i'd rather live with snow up to my butthole year round than ice the thickness of a hair, any day of the week, month or year... :yes:

TuxedoPk
12-19-2005, 09:55 AM
I just came back from a 10 day trip to Northern Minnesota and Tuscon, Arizona. Being at the base of the desert mountains was great, but I've got to admit that snow covered lakes in the North are something really special.