PDA

View Full Version : Dog's Like Boats!!

LKSD
12-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Right now it's snowing & cold here. I found this pic of our dog while working on our site. Her attitude sums up mine right now.. Jamie :)

chappy
12-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry Jamie, right now I'm overlooking Magen's Bay on St. Thomas down here in the Virgin Islands. I'm renting a boat Tuesday, a 29 foot Fountain with twin Merc 200's to take to St. John. I looked all over the Island, no Donzi's to rent!:jestera: Don't worry, I'll be back in the snow this Friday. Have a great holiday.
Rich:rlol:

Patti
12-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Sorry Jamie, right now I'm overlooking Magen's Bay on St. Thomas down here in the Virgin Islands. I'm renting a boat Tuesday, a 29 foot Fountain with twin Merc 200's to take to St. John. I looked all over the Island, no Donzi's to rent!:jestera: Don't worry, I'll be back in the snow this Friday. Have a great holiday.
Oh I remember Magen's Bay fondly...:biggrin.:
Gorgeous Island..been there a few times..I remember going to Saint Maarten before Marilyn hit..gorgeous..one of the most beautiful places I had even been.
Enjoy St. Thomas..wish I was there..all it is here is cold and snowy :jestera:

LKSD
12-11-2005, 06:55 PM

You luck s.o.b. .... Cheating on all of us with that cult of reggie boat.... Enjoy the sea & sand while you can its cold as hell here!! If I dont talk to you before the holiday, Kristin & I hope yours are happy... Jamie :)