PDA

View Full Version : TXTaz/Harbourmaster, PK 2006 ???

Lenny
12-11-2005, 11:39 AM
When is it tentavely planned. I have to get "Holidays" booked here ASAP for 2006 and am making plans. This is a "Do Not Miss" event to be sure. :yes:

txtaz
12-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Geeeeessshhhh, Someone is hungry for some BBQ. I hear Mike has a pit now.
Let's shoot for Sept. 22, 23 and 24.
There is also a mini PK with Farmer, Richard and us. You are welcome to come in August when Mark takes his little one back to school. We have room so come on down, give me a reason to clean out that 3rd bedroom.
Da Taz

farmer tx
12-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Lenny, Don't forget about Lake Powell in June!!

Lenny
12-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Mark and Polly, we are already there :D ...this is desert...

Team Jefe
12-13-2005, 06:32 AM
I'm up for it whenever...barring a F@#KING hurricane:banghead:

I do have a suggestion. The Sarasota Hometown rally is always in Mid-October. So if we did the PK run Sept. 15,16, & 17 we may be able to draw some folks who want to do both, but would choose the 'Sota trip if the two were so close. I'm going to both regardless, but its something to think about.

Then we could always say the PK run is "The Weekend after, the Weekend after Labor Day".

Reedy
12-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Good dates for PK Taz, where do I get info on the Lake Powell trip?

Trueser
12-13-2005, 01:53 PM
hmmmmmmmm

We will be up for the ride....

Lake Powell sounds like fun also.....

DonCig
12-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Reedy, look at the thread in Events and Gatherings labeled Lake Powell for information on the 2006 June event.

Don

Team Jefe
12-21-2005, 01:25 PM
OK Sept 22 it is. I just called BH and there is supposed to be a biker rally the weekend before. They don't have any confirmation, but no sense in getting this messed up. So, I asked for my old room back even though I missed last year.:wink:

thriller
12-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Not so sure you want the same room.. Wes got your old room as you were a no show...and he...sort of ....puked all over it..LOL Scotch is a wonderful fuel isn't it...:spit:
MM

txtaz
12-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Not so sure you want the same room.. Wes got your old room as you were a no show...and he...sort of ....puked all over it..LOL Scotch is a wonderful fuel isn't it...:spit:
MM
Dude, Shall I recount how a average computer scientist tackled and squashed a semi-pro hockey player/fireman in nothing other than boxer shorts? Come on, are you calling me out? Want to be added to the grudge match? Got the balls? Horses? Driving? Maple syrup?
Don, I think the young one should be added to the grudge match. I also think each boat should have a passenger to even the load. It would balance the torque vs revs issue.
Ohhhh so called Thriller....Bring your spare Blackhawk parts...You might need them.
Da Taz <<-- Grrrrrr, I'm going to get me a Canadian, Are they in season yet?

Lenny
12-21-2005, 10:25 PM
I also think each boat should have a passenger to even the load. It would balance the torque vs revs issue.

Grrrrrr, I'm going to get me a Canadian, Are they in season yet?

Looks like I might be a hot "passenger commodity" being of PEE WEE Gleason stature. Do we need to start the bidding now? I can go on a hunger strike as well if it will up the Reserve :D

thriller
12-21-2005, 11:35 PM
"Slim Fast" Lenny and maybe some "Scorpions" Tunes to fire in the deck that actually works:p

LOL

DonCig
12-22-2005, 06:52 AM
I think that Lenny is already qualified to be both a passenger or driver in any boat that might want to spank Wes in a race. Here is a photo from the archives illustrating Lenny smoking Wes and an unnamed passenger at PK 2005.

Team Jefe
12-22-2005, 08:33 AM
I ani't skeered:wink:

The ladies at BH are used to getting the smell of week old fish guts outta those rooms.....a little Scotch puke won't be a problem

Also, I'd like a piece of this grudge match action.....How fun would it be for a 23 year old hull with a 21 year old OUTBOARD to spank all that money under the hatches......I definitely got the Balls:yes:

BUIZILLA
12-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Also, I'd like a piece of this grudge match action.....How fun would it be for a 23 year old hull with a 21 year old OUTBOARD to spank all that money under the hatches......I definitely got the Balls:yes:I don't care how bigg-a balls ya got,.... ya's gonna need about another 150hp out of that clamp on blender of yours to even begin to tackle this wet dream:rlol: :eek: :yippie:

Team Jefe
12-22-2005, 01:14 PM
I don't care how bigg-a balls ya got,.... ya's gonna need about another 150hp out of that clamp on blender of yours to even begin to tackle this wet dream:rlol: :eek: :yippie:

This is gonna be lots of fun:wavey:

txtaz
12-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Jefe, Go ahead jump in the grudge match. The only requirements are you have a Donzi and talk lots of smack.
Da Taz <<-- No clamp on eggbeater POS is going to beat me. :uzi:

DonCig
12-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Jefe, bring it on EggBeater.
I need to warn you that Wes does not use a common sense rule book during these boat races. It could be that his judgement is weakened by the residual alcohol in his blood stream.
Below you will see a couple of photos. The first one is Wes trying to soak my boat with the wash from the rear of his boat. I had to take extreme measures to avoid being drenched. The second photo illustrates my ability to shoot a water jet rearward as to permantly blind and decomision my competition.
I would suggest that you ask for a LifeLine jacket and a set of Speedo diving goggles for Christmas.
Does your outboard allow you to trim out, it would be fun to get Wes between our two boats and then proceed to turn outward thoroughly drenching his engine hatch with a 100 gallons of water.
Wes rescheduled the last race due to his ignition having a high speed miss. I believe that he got water into the distributor while he was washing his boat, the first time his boat has ever been washed that we know of.

txtaz
12-23-2005, 10:27 AM
I see the Master of Smack has chimed in. You do know that in the first picture it was just a warning spray. The second time I got you good. Mike and I almost fell off the boat laughing so hard. I have to say though it is a nice way to cool off quick. Ohhh, Mike come to think of it, that's probably why my head unit fried. Ohhh well, new Pyle Marine with wired remote is on it's way plus an extra amp and new subs. I will be rockin. Maybe we should throw in a concoarse competition so I will have to wash my boat again. And maybe a sound competition.

We should get trophies this year to hand out. What do ya think?
We need classes for trophies.

Ohh and Don, I think that residual alcohol should be gone by next Sept. :biggrin:
Da Taz <<-- Sworn off Scotch for a long time, My head still hurts thinking about it.

DonCig
12-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Master of Smack.
I like the sound of that, I may even name my boat with that line.
It would be nice if that is the only view of my boat that you get to see during the race!

DonCig
12-23-2005, 12:55 PM
I see the Master of Smack has chimed in. You do know that in the first picture it was just a warning spray. The second time I got you good. Mike and I almost fell off the boat laughing so hard. I have to say though it is a nice way to cool off quick. Ohhh, Mike come to think of it, that's probably why my head unit fried. Ohhh well, new Pyle Marine with wired remote is on it's way plus an extra amp and new subs. I will be rockin. Maybe we should throw in a concoarse competition so I will have to wash my boat again. And maybe a sound competition.
We should get trophies this year to hand out. What do ya think?
We need classes for trophies.
Ohh and Don, I think that residual alcohol should be gone by next Sept. :biggrin:
Da Taz <<-- Sworn off Scotch for a long time, My head still hurts thinking about it.
I see that you have already tried to posture for the great event, your comment above states that "we should throw in a concoarse competition."
Your boat is guaranteed to win that event!!

The Master of Smack!

Richard Rees
12-23-2005, 07:42 PM
Wes, I think your boat would go faster if you wash all the dirt off of it.

Team Jefe
12-27-2005, 09:31 AM
EggBeatter??...EggBeater????:angryfire ......Oh, Its on now ! ! !!
All you little girls are gonna see is V8

Besides....I invented the Radical turn....Anybody can do it in an 18 f'uter...just look at my avatar and ask Mr. Rees...he was holding on for dear life:biggrin.:

.....and rooster tail...a BH ain't got nothing on a big outboard jacked almost out of the water....can you say "Surface Drive"

txtaz
12-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Hymmmm, V8....I drink a glass of it every morning.:biggrin.:
Ohhh BTW Jefe, you know we all have V8's right? Just checking....
I must say that is a mighty fine picture I took of you trying to imitate the original "Hook turn" Master in a FISH boat. :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:
Can't wait to see what the eggbeater can do. Now come on, If I can make time in June to go to Powell, I know you can. Work on it dude otherwise all the talk is just smack till Sept. BTW, I might be back in Big Oil soon. I'll let you know what happens.
Da Taz <<-- Who me? Talking Smack? Naaaa

Team Jefe
12-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh, you'll be drinkin' it alright...you'll be drowning in it.

as for Powell...you need to talk to Donzi Angel, she has shown interest in that trip so hit her up. I'm planning AOTH, Powell is up to her.

Besides, if I spank y'all at Powell, you'll just have to spend lots more time and money...in the middle of boating season....to try and not get spanked again at PK.:yes:

thriller
12-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Smack Smack Smack
I have a bottle of Scotch for the winner..Rick SE..What do you like to drink on a starry night next to a campfire listening to Don and Lenny do a re-mix of Metallica?

MM

DonCig
01-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Un-employed?

He keeps telling me he is under employed!

txtaz
01-17-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey!!!! It's a lot of work considering...thinking...contemplating about maybe getting a job.
AND Just for Don, We cleaned out the store room yesterday and tested all our camping gear. Made some campground coffee for the misses and I. (That pot still sucks at brewing coffee) Re-packed the tote and we are now ready to go CAMPING.
I've got the centranella, tiki torches, camp stove and lantern, fixing a hole in the air matress today (HEY we're newly weds), two room tent with patio, spices and all the things to make a tent a home. WE ARE SET bubba. BRING on Powell.
Da Taz <<-- Under Employement possibilities...maybe

Richard Rees
01-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Wes, you tell em. It's hard to find time to find a job when you got so many thing to do.

GG Donzi
03-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Are the dates firm, and what are they I need to put my time off by April 15th and I really don't want to miss it. Thanks

Team Jefe
04-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Sept 22-24 set in stone (so to speak)

kd5cue
05-03-2006, 06:15 PM
is these dates set in stone ,,i like to go to this event,,

farmer tx
05-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Sept. 22-24 Bass Hollow Lake Possum Kingdom.
940-549-0104

kd5cue
05-05-2006, 09:37 AM
ok thx ,,ive made my reservations,,,:flag-navy :boat: :chilipepp

Biskit
05-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Made my resurvation in room #208. 201 and 202 were still open. See you people at the Donzi Convention on sept 21 pm. the Biskit

txtaz
05-27-2006, 07:44 AM
Was wondering when you would show up. Glad to see you coming.

OK, for this year we will organize a fun run or poker run and also have an auction. All proceeds will go to next years PK gathering to make it better and bigger. Hopefully in the future we can have an auction like the NW Donzi club has and donate money to other clubs or charity. I like the idea of maybe next year having a free lunch for everyone some where (on PK???) maybe free gas would be better.

For this years auction I will like to have people donate items. Plus I will call around and beg for donations.

Any and all ideas are appreciated. What do you guys think?

Lenny
05-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Wes, did TEXAS ever get any water ??? :(

Will we be walking on PK Lake, or boating...? is kind of what I am getting at...

txtaz
05-27-2006, 09:35 AM
Lenny, PK has water. We don't in Central Texas.

txtaz
07-05-2006, 05:55 PM
ttt

Just so everyone knows the dates are set for Sept. 22-24.

Da Taz

K5_Guy
07-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Well I finalized the deal on my 28 ZX yesterday and will be picking it up on th 28th in Fort Lauderdale! So I will be seeing you all at Bass Hollow on the 21st! :hyper: Hope its as much fun as I think it will be....:shades: We picked up cabin 19 last week, and there were still a couple of motel rooms and one other cabin left if someone needs one... Look forward to meeting all of you! See you there.
Oh and go easy on me, this is by far the largest boat I've owned so I will probably still be getting used to it,:confused: but I'm spending alot of time on Lake Travis so I should have the bugs worked out.:crossfing

kd5cue
07-27-2006, 01:46 PM
How Many Boats Are You Expecting Be At Pk This Year?kurt

txtaz
07-27-2006, 02:24 PM
Ohhhh just me and Mark....Ahahahaha

After I get back from Florida(middle August) I will start a thread to confirm numbers, supplies, poker run, auction...etc.

Da Taz

Sofa King
08-01-2006, 09:13 PM
I hope there are rooms still left, Is this gonna be a party?

Sofa king

harbormaster
08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
I now have my reservations. I cannot wait.

farmer tx
08-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Scot glad your going to make it. How about Kim?

See ya there,
Mark

DonCig
08-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Scott and Mark, I called Bass Hollow today and confirmed my reservations from last year. Scott, please let Kim know that we are looking foward to seeing her. The first event that I attended was this one about 4 years ago and you both were in attendace in your 18.

I should have my 12 year old son Ryan along, he has taken over the driving duties of the boat while I wrench on the engine from the back seat. Makes a Dad proud to hand the keys of his 18 to his son.

Don