PDA

View Full Version : New customer...and his toys !!

gcarter
12-05-2005, 05:38 PM
This is a new customer's house and he likes to park his cars out front.
I thought you might enjoy....
This house was originaly built in the '20's. About 12 years ago the Nolette family (a local multi car dealer owner) bought it and increased the size to what you see here. The new owner paid , I think, about $2,000,000.00 for it and has already resold it for five times that amount to a retired Hollywood personality.

Carl C
12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
I want to see his boats!:yes:

mrfixxall
12-05-2005, 06:06 PM
OK!!! i must admit,,that's my girlfriends house.................ya rite lol

BUIZILLA
12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
I think he needs to adopt me...

JH

no license tag on the Prevost??

gcarter
12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Jim, I don't know if there's plates on any of them, I haven't looked.
That's a Bentley on the right. One of the Lambos has had a charger hooked up to it everytime I've been there.
He drives a new Bentley Continental GT. Obviously he wasn't there today when I took the pics.

gold-n-rod
12-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Ya know, I've got a 1200 sq ft home, a summer place a block from Lake Michigan, a convertible muscle car, a Donzi, a 24' cuddy, four other vehicles in the fleet (none an exotic) and I'd be willing to wager that I am happier than Mr. Gotrocks.

AND I've got 2 great kids and a loving wife.

I guess I'm REAL rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

:wavey:

Chili 18
12-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Ya know,///and I'd be willing to wager that I am happier than Mr. Gotrocks.
:wavey:
$$$May not buy happiness. But it makes the misery much more pleasant:starfish:

Cuda
12-06-2005, 05:03 AM
Money's not everything....................................

But is sure beats whatever comes in second!

Donzigo
12-06-2005, 08:14 AM
...............yeah, my place ain't much; but it's home...................and I'd be willing to bet that that guy with the big place can't sit on his front porch chuggin a beer in the morning. Rich people just don't live like that.............so here I am until my ship comes in.

Cuda
12-06-2005, 01:33 PM
...............yeah, my place ain't much; but it's home...................and I'd be willing to bet that that guy with the big place can't sit on his front porch chuggin a beer in the morning. Rich people just don't live like that.............so here I am until my ship comes in.
Errr, your place has undergone some serious changes since the last time I saw it! :)