PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of things left,...

onesubdrvr
12-04-2005, 06:20 PM
OK,... did a BIG garage cleaning / etc. this weekend, and here's what I've got,...

Turbo I 22p prop <50 hours of use, like new, $225.00 + shipping Hubbed for OMC Cobra.

Bravo I Prop, 4 blade 22p prop, great deal here, looks like new also, selling for what I paid for it, $175.00 + shipping - includes OMC Cobra hub.

Chevy V-8 Hi-rise 4bbl manifold - decent condition, needs clean and paint.

Misc. OMC exhaust parts, Y-pipe, and 4" - 3" angled reducers,

Mercruiser 4" round to oval 90* bends

MSD Marine Shift Assist module - needed for running a MSD ignition

All other items best offer, plus shipping,.....exhaust parts will only be around for another couple of weeks, then, you'll have to go dumpster diving.

On a different note, if anyone is interested in a 6" Delta Jointer ($175.00), or a Craftsman 10" radial arm saw ($75.00), let me know, they are going as well.

Wayne

Cuda
12-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Wayne, you should probably hold on to those 22 inch props until after you try them on the X.

onesubdrvr
12-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Wayne, you should probably hold on to those 22 inch props until after you try them on the X.
Joe, I'd thought of that, but for now, I'm gonna do a swap with a 280 with tilt, trim, and power steering, that's what I really thought I'd miss.

Also, I think some of the problem with speeds on the Volvo drives, is slip, I think with some prop testing, I can minimize that and nearly equal speed. I know they have alot of drag to, but someone (I think Lenny) posted slip numbers of 19% with a Ultra prop. The Solas (he tested, but had some problems with), slipped alot less.

If I ever do transom work to change the drive, then I'll be going to something else, and I'll work on the props then.

Thanks for thinking though, as excited as I am, I could see doing something stupid.

Wayne

onesubdrvr
12-07-2005, 07:18 AM
I just realized that you have to read through the crap to get to the props, so I moved to props to the top

BUMP

Wayne