PDA

View Full Version : Does any body snomobile..

mrfixxall
12-04-2005, 05:11 PM
let's see some of your winter adventures

joseph m. hahnl
12-04-2005, 05:42 PM
some old ones ofmy kids when i first started them sleding

joe.

SideshowRob
12-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I was able to find a couple pics of me and my buddy on our hotrods. It's funny we both have newer sleds too, but these get way more attention, and they're a blast to drive around on. My buddy is on the Ski-Doo (yellow). It's a 68 Olympic. Mine is a 68 Snobug. I also have a 69 Sno-Cruiser. I love old sleds, so if you have one gathering dust, I accept donations :canada: :wink:

mrfixxall
12-04-2005, 09:46 PM
I was able to find a couple pics of me and my buddy on our hotrods. It's funny we both have newer sleds too, but these get way more attention, and they're a blast to drive around on. My buddy is on the Ski-Doo (yellow). It's a 68 Olympic. Mine is a 68 Snobug. I also have a 69 Sno-Cruiser. I love old sleds, so if you have one gathering dust, I accept donations :canada: :wink:

Those are too funny,looks likr your trying to brake the 30 mph mark....lol
i just got rid of my 75 merc snow twister and my 72 rupp 80o nitro..thay were a blast just on a lake tho but every tome i woult try yo trail ride them i would beake somthing,,,,,meaning my back,,,those are some cool picks.....

glashole
12-05-2005, 07:09 AM
once or twice a year we have an ice race at the local speedway for snowmobiles and 4 wheelers

kind of just a fun thing, we spend a few weeks icing the track to build up a base

we generally have about 100-120 bikes and sleds