PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Try (ZR BOATS)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-03-2005, 06:33 PM
The other night in Chat someone mentioned a nice 38ZR. I just wasted an hour of my life on Boat Trader online, so who has the new and old style ZR's for sale?

If you own a new style ZR I am interested in hearing all about it.
Thanks
Bryan Tuvell

roadtrip se
12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
OSO classifieds. Robert Nelem's boat. Staggered 575s with ITS and sportmasters. New owner hasn't had it long enough to put any hours on it.
199k. If you buy it, I just want a ride okay?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks RT, after no luck on Boat Trader I looked over there, I let my membership expire but was stilll able to view the classifieds.

The new ZR for $329K gave me a giggle..
The boat your referring to is in KY or CA. I saw them all.

Since I have a new career path I am very seriously looking to upgrade if it is a good deal. I may call ol Frank soon just to get some sanity.

Take care man, give my best to Jill.
Bryan

Mr X
12-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Bryan, if you are thinking about a 38 ZR.....
The bottom has been changed on newer 38ZR's that have a cabin. Its a VERY different boat from the earlier version.

The steps have been moved and changed.......
If you are looking for a cabin version ZR, I would buy the 35 ZR hands down!
Call me if you get a chance or shoot me an email.

tedwork@tampabay.rr.com

roadtrip se
12-04-2005, 10:39 AM
it has had a couple of birthdays. I would call them, because they take it on and off their site pretty regularily.
Let's just say that the ownership in this boat is a little "unique"... Happy to fill you in on the details, if you find it is still there.
Comp all they way...

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-04-2005, 10:57 AM
MR X
Thanks for the data, I will email you in a few.
I am in shop mode, I have yet to see one that strikes me as "the one." I have ran with them, seen them in person but never actually rode in one.
I do enjoy my cuddy, good for the chicks and my 11yo. But I would give it up for the right Comp, or have the best of both in a newer ZR. Plus I DO NOT want blower motors.

I have also researched the value of my boat, not many 33ZX's for sale like mine, condition and graphics. I was surprised to see Undertakers boat for sale so soon, $115 I think for a 2002, I am an 03 and would want a bit more especially with the big HD trailer I have.

Did I mention my 33ZX is costing me a fortune this very minute with all the Merc maitenance for 3 years or 200 hours, just to keep my Z-Care in tact? Might just keep her one more season. She is an awesome boat, just slow at 72 to 74 WOT.
Plus I will have limited boating next year do to work.
Still looking though.
Bryan

boldts
12-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Bryan, Your amazing man! 72 - 74 in a cabin Donzi and your calling it slow? You are hangin with a fast crowd there in VA. Good luck in your new job and search for a ZR. Just wondering why all the Donzi memrabilya has gone up for sale if your leaning towards a ZR? Say hello to your family and Happy Holidays!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey Bolt's, just selling stuff that I spent money on and never used.

Boats: I am always looking, I am very happy with the 33ZX, but I also want to expand my capabilities if the "right deal" comes along.

Take care my friend, I am actually considering AOTH in 2006 if it is EARLY May. What are the dates.
Bryan

RickSE
12-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Heck, why not just put 525's in your boat? My dad's 33 does lower 80's with 500's.