PDA

View Full Version : Things I learned on my Michigan trip

BERTRAM BOY
12-09-2002, 05:21 PM
Things I learned on my Michigan trip...... In no particular order.

1) Chris has a short fuse when it comes to hillbillies who try to help.

2) Michigan guys are EXTREMELY helpful..Ranman and Lee(Voodoocanoe) this means you.

3) Donzi Jenn is a FANTASTIC host.

4) Michigan is a breeding ground for attractive women. Who knew?

5) It's fun calling Scott Pearson at 6 in the morning.......payback is a bitch!!!

6) My 1 ton pick-up rides like a Cadillac.....NOT

7) If you live in Detroit and drive a foreign car, you will be tarred and feathered, keel hauled, and disowned by your entire family.

8) $2500 means $2500.... there is no haggling.

9) There is no end to Ol' Red's Donzi stories (this is not a bad thing).

10) That Chris and I can spend 24 hours in a car without killing each other... (How this happened I'll never know).

11) Donzi Jenn is a loud drunk...... She just thinks she's being quiet.

12) Poodle has 0% chance of getting his outboard back from the crack dealer.

13)Harbormaster won't answer the phone when he suspects there is Donzi carnage going on.

14) Scott Pearson would rather stay home and decorate a Christmas tree than go on a Donzi quest with the guys........what a girl.

BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

waleyetwo
12-10-2002, 02:18 PM
too funny :)

Ranman
12-10-2002, 02:53 PM
Jenn and I really enjoyed hosting your short stay in fabulous Detroit. We hope you come back to visit sometime. Below are some comments on your findings while visiting one of the nation's most criminal cities.

2) What do you mean? I just stood around and watched.

3) What am I, chopped liver?

4) If we've got the attractive women, I'd hate to see where you're living.

7) You hit the nail on the head with that one.

12) Just don't tell Baxter that I'm the dealer on 8 Mile. (Anyone want to buy an outboard??)

As always, our doors are open to you and Chris anytime. That also goes for the rest of our Donzi family.