PDA

View Full Version : A Big Warm Welcome To,...

onesubdrvr
11-23-2005, 09:54 PM
DebbieCuda!!!
Welcome aboard shippy!
Wayne

Patti
11-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Welcome Deb! :)

It's always nice to see another female round these parts! :)

DebbieCuda
11-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks everyone! Now I will have to make sure I get home everyday before
Joe gets home or I will have to Get the laptop up and going or I will never get on pc. LoL!
I also have another problem have to keep Joe out of my Boat...
:smile:

DebbieCuda
11-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks Wayne:

Glad to see that someone has confidence in me, I really can roll Joe in the parking lot. ha ha !!!!

Are you going to come for the toys for tots run this year? I also would like to say that story you posted about you and your wife was very touching.

onesubdrvr
11-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks Wayne:
Glad to see that someone has confidence in me, I really can roll Joe in the parking lot. ha ha !!!!
Are you going to come for the toys for tots run this year? I also would like to say that story you posted about you and your wife was very touching.
Thanks Deb,...

Don't think were going to make toys for tots this year, just have so much going on with the two houses, lots of loose ends to tie up at the old house, and lots of move-in prep to do to the new house (when it's done). But I'm thinking maybe all us Fl. folks should get together just for dinner some night, or maybe a BBQ or something!?

Anyway, talk at'cha y'all soon
Wayne

Team Jefe
11-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Welcome aboard sweetie. The hotest Boat mechanic I've ever seen and card carrying member of the Red Bikini Crew:biggrin:

Don't worry about Joe, you can take him....besides, what would he do without you.

gcarter
11-28-2005, 05:09 PM
besides, what would he do without you.
What Joe would be is LOST !!!

Welcome Debbie !
What took you so long?:biggrin:

Donzigo
11-29-2005, 07:34 AM
Welcome aboard, Debbie. Yeah, I think you could take Joe anyday, anytime.

Hey, everybody, first time I saw Debbie was in Sarasota Bay a few years back. We were at some Donzi thing and when everybody got ready, they all took off engines blazing, except Cuda, so , i noticed and it and turned around to see what happened. When I looked, I saw Deb jump over the side right quick to get whatever was around thier prop off, and said to myself: "Dang, that chick is a keeper".............I knew then that Debbie was for real and Joe was a "wuss"...............just kidding Joe................you two are bookends. A great duet, for sure.

DebbieCuda
11-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Welcome aboard, Debbie. Yeah, I think you could take Joe anyday, anytime.
Hey, everybody, first time I saw Debbie was in Sarasota Bay a few years back. We were at some Donzi thing and when everybody got ready, they all took off engines blazing, except Cuda, so , i noticed and it and turned around to see what happened. When I looked, I saw Deb jump over the side right quick to get whatever was around thier prop off, and said to myself: "Dang, that chick is a keeper".............I knew then that Debbie was for real and Joe was a "wuss"...............just kidding Joe................you two are bookends. A great duet, for sure.
Thanks Donzigo! Your right that was the first time we met. Actually, there wasn't anything around the prop, there was seaweed blocking the water intakes, the motors were starting to heat up. I will never forget that trip,because I also got bitten by the local porpoise call "Beggar". Because everyone was tapping on the sides of the boat and he would come right to you, well I did it also and he came over let me touch him. Well he went to another boat and I was not thinking and had my hand hanging over the side and I guess he thought I had fish in my hand and he came up and grabbed my fingers. :eek!: :orcawhale