PDA

View Full Version : I have had it with cell phones....

txtaz
11-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Just so everyone knows I am giving up on cell phones. It's a waste of time and money. Somehow I have incurred a $100 bill in 3 weeks when I hardly even use it. Of coarse, customer support cannot explain because they aren't even in this country and hard to understand. I'VE HAD IT. I'm going old school. Call, leave a message and I will call you back. If you need my home number PM me.
Da Taz<<<----Going back to using string and cups to communicate

TuxedoPk
11-23-2005, 10:18 AM
I hear you... I went the opposite direction about 9 months ago- strictly cell phone with no land lines. I have lousy reception near my bedroom headboard but great reception at the foot of the bed- go figure.

MOP
11-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Nextel is a :D AT&T is no better and Verizon my current is :toiletpap

Gee did they hear me NOW!

Bob
11-23-2005, 10:50 AM
I've been on cingular family plan for years. No contract, automatic debit, stay within the minutes and the bill is the same every month.

txtaz
11-23-2005, 12:57 PM
I hear you... I went the opposite direction about 9 months ago- strictly cell phone with no land lines. I have lousy reception near my bedroom headboard but great reception at the foot of the bed- go figure.
Rich, Knowing you, your bed is like a football field long needing it's own area code and cell tower.:D
Da Taz<<<---"Can you hear me now"....You're FIRED cell phone companies

Chili 18
11-24-2005, 01:21 PM
I've been on cingular family plan for years. No contract, automatic debit, stay within the minutes and the bill is the same every month.

Ive been with Cingular forever. Back when it was a local chicago operation cellular one,,which grew and grew and grew..... Because it works. My phone almost always has reception when others do not. Its a massive corporation now, with the resultant customer service issues. But quality is still top notch.

BUIZILLA
11-24-2005, 02:33 PM
I have lousy reception near my bedroom headboard but great reception at the foot of the bed- go figure.Rich, you think maybe the video camera behind your headboard is creating some base wave interference... :umbrella:

anonymous

ChromeGorilla
11-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Rich, you think maybe the video camera behind your headboard is creating some base wave interference... :umbrella:
anonymous

LMAO! :D :D

TuxedoPk
11-25-2005, 06:04 AM
Rich, you think maybe the video camera behind your headboard is creating some base wave interference... :umbrella:
anonymous

Now thats funny! But seriously, do you think moving the camera will really help? :)

florida gator
11-28-2005, 06:07 PM
My phone died last week while I was out of town. When I went to the dealer today to inquire about a repair, she asked me how old the phone was and I said nearly 2 years. She said it was worn out and they usually don't last that long. She also informed me I was due for an upgrade and could get a phone at a signifacantly lower rate if I did so. I asked if it was for a year and she said no 2 years. What do I do if this one doesn't make it 2 years?

18FOOTER
11-29-2005, 09:12 AM
My last cell phone was 10 years ago! (1) Don't have one (2) Don't need one (3) DON'T WANT ONE !!! Can you find me now?:biggrin: