PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

MrsDigger
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
1. I'm thankful that Digger made it home safely from Iraq.
2. I'm thankful that our families enjoy good health, and that we have good friends to share our lives with.
3. I'm thankful that we have a wonderful home, with a Donzi in the backyard.
4. I'm thankful for our freedom, and especially thankful for the Marines (!) and for all the other servicemen and women in other branches of the armed forces.

Carl C
11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
MrsD., This has not been a good year for me but I am thankful for being in good health and that this country has been free from further terrorism.

txtaz
11-22-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm thankful for my wife, my family and my friends.
Da Taz<<<----WoooHooo Turkey day

JimG
11-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm thankful to be married to the world's most perfect wife!

JimG

chappy
11-22-2005, 04:07 PM
1. I'm thankful for my familiy's health and good fortunes.

2. I'm thankful for our military all around the globe that keep our lives both safe and sane. Since I lost a brother in Afghanistan, I'm hoping to have another brother return safely from Iraq.

3. I'm thankful for having the freedom to skip across the water at speeds that some people consider reckless.

I need to move south, five months of using the donzi is not enough!

Rich

gcarter
11-22-2005, 05:51 PM
I'm thankful to have resonably good health for my age.
I'm also grateful for my wife and business partner.
I'm thankful our business, after an awful 2004 after the storms, has recovered nicely and we're experiencing a record year. In fact, it's growing in value to where, we believe, it will earn a nice retirement some day.
I'm really grateful we have religious freedom, a blessing very few other countries experience.
And, oh yeah, that I have a pretty nifty Donzi, the fullfilment of a dream of man y years ago.

Schnook
11-23-2005, 12:48 AM
I am most thankful for my better half - she not only makes me want to be better man, she makes me a better man, she makes everyone who meets her better.
I'm also thankful for the people who serve our country and make our collectively decadent lifestyles possible. I'd buy every one of them a drink if I could.

Islander
11-23-2005, 07:21 AM
I am thankful to live in the greatest and most generous country of all, and grateful to the military men and women who insure that it stays that way.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

harbormaster
11-23-2005, 07:29 AM
1. I am thankful for all my friends. If a man's wealth were judged by the number of nice folks he knows as friends, then I would be a very rich man and this website would be my bank vault.

mattyboy
11-23-2005, 07:35 AM
everything I have, my health my family my friends my country and it's service people, all the work HM does for the boards, and the great friends I have met here,

enjoy and a happy holiday season to all

onesubdrvr
11-24-2005, 07:56 AM
I am thankful that most of my family still talks and are civil to each other

I am thankful that I have a nice warm home, with a real floor, at which to host a plentiful thanksgiving dinner.

I am thankful that the lord provided me with 4 beautiful girls and an exceptionally beautiful, loving wife.

I am thankful for the lessons I was tought growing up that have made me the man I am today, able to support and love a family.

I am thankful for the freedoms that I take for granted every day

I am thankful for all the friendships I have made here, and elsewhere in my life.

I am thankful for my health when so many others have poor health

I am thankful for the beautiful scenery that surrounds me every day, and especially when I am on the water.

There is no shortage of things to be thankful for, only our perceptions prevent it.

Wayne