PDA

View Full Version : It was 35 degrees.....

Woodsy
11-21-2005, 08:39 AM
It was a bright Saturday afternoon on Lake Winnipesaukee, 3:00pm, 35 degrees cold. A great time for a boat ride... Of course you wouldn't know, cuz you weren't there... *****!

BUIZILLA
11-21-2005, 08:58 AM
sooooooooooooooo.......................
at 60 mph, it's how many degree's BELOW zero.... :D :D :rolleyes:
just checking...
:wavey:
JH

Woodsy
11-21-2005, 09:41 AM
The wind chill at 65MPH was approximately +1 degree.... LOL! I am hoping for some better pix this weekend when Jefe and Angel show up. I am thinking we might even get a snow pic or two...

Woodsy Von Polar Bear

mattyboy
11-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Woodsy,
want to impress me try that without a windshield ;) :) plus I hear them zx boats have heat and air conditioning and running water ;)

nice pics seems we have more pics of boating from the frozen north than from the land of paradise??? I think it is a vast left wing conspiracy and all the pics you see of fla are from a movie lot at disney or something :p

Donzi Angel
11-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Now if I could only find a fleece red bikini :biggrin:

Team Jefe
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
:eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

1 Degree, as in well below Freezing......I may actually die......Fleece Bikini......Angel in that alone will keep mw warm:biggrin:

Winni Checklist:
1. Flannel Long John's
2. Gortex Socks (battery powered)
3. Insullated Coveralls
4. Thinsulate Ski bibs
5. Down Parka
6. Full nepoprene facemask
7. Sheep wool "Kremlin" hat
8. Fleece undergloves
9. Neoprene Fishing Golves
10. Chemical Hand warmers
11. Gortex Hunting boots
12. North Face Insulated Rain Suit.

OK with that I may be able to stay warm enough to survive...with a little hot tub therapy afterward:beer:

gold-n-rod
11-21-2005, 01:14 PM
You forgot the flannel, Gortex, Thinsulate, down, nepoprene, sheep's wool insulated jock strap.

Otherwise, the boys will move up into your throat and choke off yer oxygen supply!!!

:beer:

mphatc
11-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Woodsy, great pics!

As you guys were out I was pulling the drive off . . . :wrench:

Jefe, you need to add to your list:
Snow tires and chains, and up your AAA membership!

Mario

Trueser
11-21-2005, 10:11 PM
You should try those temps @ 93MPH GPS. We had to chip the ice off the cover before we left the house.