Patti
11-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Happy Birthday Wayne! :happy_bi:
Hope it's a great day! :beer:
Jamie & Patti

onesubdrvr
11-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks guys :beer:

Pretty uneventful day, cleaning the garage, getting ready to move. Got a little eye infection going on too, but all in all a pretty relaxing day!!

Thanks again, my birthday present from 18footer will be here soon :yes:

Wayne :biggrin:

Cuda
11-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Happy birthday Wayne! Too bad the X18 couldn't have been your present.

onesubdrvr
11-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Happy birthday Wayne! Too bad the X18 couldn't have been your present.

Thanks Joe!

Yeah, it is too bad, but probably just as well as I don't know where I'm gonna put it yet!! Got room there until I get rid of the Ragazza? ;)

See 'ya soon
Wayne

boldts
11-20-2005, 05:27 PM
:happy_bi: Wayne. Hope there are many more in store for you. Would have loved to help get the X to ya, but no truck anymore. Working on saving and rebuilding now and driving a Honda Civic that gets 36 MPG on the freeway. Can't tow anything, but sure can get there inexpensively! Take Care and I look forward to getting down to a Seadog gathering again to meet ya!

onesubdrvr
11-20-2005, 07:11 PM
:happy_bi: Wayne. Hope there are many more in store for you. Would have loved to help get the X to ya, but no truck anymore. Working on saving and rebuilding now and driving a Honda Civic that gets 36 MPG on the freeway. Can't tow anything, but sure can get there inexpensively! Take Care and I look forward to getting down to a Seadog gathering again to meet ya!Scott, thank you very much, if I could have just pulled the trigger a little earlier,.... Oh well!!

I don't knock those foreign jobs at all, you really can't beat 'em for economy, reliability and fuel mileage, had 2 of em until my family exploded the way it did, now I have a mini-van and a SUV,....how typical white suburban family :rolleyes:

Yeah, you'd better get down here sometime next year, so I can take you for a little ride in a SWEET blue and white X-boat ;)

Take care, talk to 'ya soon
Wayne

Ed Donnelly
11-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Wayne:happy_bi: :beer: :happy_bi: ....Ed

gcarter
11-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Happy birthday Wayne, even though it's already over!!:rlol: :yippie:

18FOOTER
11-21-2005, 07:43 AM
Your present is leaving Michigan 12-2-05 at 7 or 8 in the morning. :party: :anchor: :party: