PDA

View Full Version : Team Jefe Road Trip 2005: Lake Winni

Team Jefe
11-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Jefe is headed "home" to Winni. Unfortunately we didn't make for the Poker Run this year, and that Biotch Rita kept us away from Digger's nuptuals, but I promised The Bandits I'd be there this year and I will not break that promise.

So, off we go Tuesday night before Thanksgiving, We'll spend Thanksgiving Day with my sister in Jersey and go on up to Woodsy's place Thursday Evening.

Too bad the pups are still to "puppy" for the trip so somebody is going to stay with them:bawling:

So, Who's gonna be around for Ritas at Rita's to say FU to B!tch Rita:beer:

boxy
11-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Jefe, it was great talking to you last night, the temp dropped some more, and the "soliid water" looks like it is sticking around for awhile. :frown:
Have a safe trip, say Hi to everyone for me, and ask the bartender at 'Rita's for a shot off the top shelf...... :smile:

Woodsy
11-18-2005, 06:48 AM
As Jefe's tour planner, he will be making special guest appearances at the following Bandit Approved watering holes....

Christmas Island
Rita's
Lago
Wolfeboro Inn

All are accessible by boat.... dress WARM!

Woodsy

Donzi Angel
11-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Anything below 75 degrees is blizzard conditions for this southern girl so I will need lots of "adult beverages" and warm bodies to assist in keeping me from freezing to death. can't wait to see you Woodsy & meet some other bandits too :beer:

Woodsy
11-18-2005, 09:04 AM
We actually had a dusting of snow this am....

I am sure we can find plenty of adult beverages... its what we bandits do....

Team Jefe
11-18-2005, 10:04 AM
SNOW:cartman:

I may have to take up drinkin' again.....Boxy Thanks for the advice:beer:

And Don't worry Angel, I'll be there for you to keep me warm:biggrin:

Team Jefe
11-28-2005, 11:10 AM
Quick note. Team Jefe made it home...with our new addition with no problems. The trip was great.....and FREEZING:kyle:

Special Thanks to Woodsy for his hospitality.

Full report forthcoming;)