PDA

View Full Version : Detroit RedWings Legend ......

boxy
11-14-2005, 03:27 PM
.... Chris Chelios talks about his favorite coach.... Jules Winfield :D :D
http://media.putfile.com/chelios

JPR
11-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Chelios wasn't so loquacious when asked after last night's game how it is possible to stop Bertuzzi, it was just about as funny, though...

ChromeGorilla
11-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Red Wings are a pro sports team?????? I thought it meant when you girlfriend was on.... and you....oh never mind :eek:

boxy
11-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Red Wings are a pro sports team?????? I thought it meant when you girlfriend was on.... and you....oh never mind :eek:
On a boat full of semen how did you decide who was the girlfriend, or did you all just take turns ????

ChromeGorilla
11-14-2005, 06:42 PM
RHIP my friend.....:biggrin:

mattyboy
11-14-2005, 08:34 PM
isn't it boating season down there, they always say it is but they are always in front of the pc???
I just don't understand it

Rootsy
11-15-2005, 06:20 AM
i've always wondered how the hell they play hockey in the south anyway.. i mean it never freezes... oh that's right.. they have to "import" players from the north... all of the local yokals drowned during spring training.... :jestera:

hockey just ain't hockey if it's on the wrong side of the mason dixon.. or south of well, the michigan border actually... just wannabe's is all they are...

actually i think michigan must hold some kind of record for the number of division I college hockey teams in a state... U of M, MSU, MTU, LSSU, NMU, WMU, Ferris State, Wanyne State (i think)...

TuxedoPk
11-15-2005, 06:51 AM
LMAO... Mighigan might very well hold the record for numbers, but I can still have fond memories of RPI winning the Division I my freshman year, and providing Adam Oates an illegal cable tap off my apartment in exchange for hockey gear :)

i've always wondered how the hell they play hockey in the south anyway.. i mean it never freezes... oh that's right.. they have to "import" players from the north... all of the local yokals drowned during spring training.... :jestera:
hockey just ain't hockey if it's on the wrong side of the mason dixon.. or south of well, the michigan border actually... just wannabe's is all they are...
actually i think michigan must hold some kind of record for the number of division I college hockey teams in a state... U of M, MSU, MTU, LSSU, NMU, WMU, Ferris State, Wanyne State (i think)...

ChromeGorilla
11-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey hasn't the Stanley trophy/bowl/chalice/cup/thingy been sittin in Tampa for a while? That focker probably has a nice tan about now....

Tony
11-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey hasn't the Stanley trophy/bowl/chalice/cup/thingy been sittin in Tampa for a while? That focker probably has a nice tan about now....

That was very much an anomaly...highly unlikely to happen again, especially this year! Check out the current standings, and look for the Stanley Cup to return to Hockeytown early next summer!

PTS
DETROIT 31
MONTREAL 27
OTTAWA 26
LOS ANGELES 25
NASHVILLE 25
NY RANGERS 25
CAROLINA 25
VANCOUVER 24
CALGARY 24
PHILADELPHIA 23
DALLAS 23
EDMONTON 21
TORONTO 20
COLORADO 20
PHOENIX 20
BOSTON 19
NEW JERSEY 18
NY ISLANDERS 18
MINNESOTA 18
SAN JOSE 18
ANAHEIM 18
TAMPA BAY 18

Tony
11-15-2005, 09:46 PM
BTW, You will not find two more consumate professionals than Chris Chelios and Steve Yzerman. Warriors who lead by example, ultimate team players who play thru pain and define hard work and integrity.

Chicago's loss was definitely Detroit's gain, while Yzerman has quietly climbed into the top 6 all-time in points and goals. Also, he is the longest standing captain of one team in any sport...ever.

It would be so thrilling to see these two win The Cup in what is probably their last season!