PDA

View Full Version : The New "MIAMI VICE"

LKSD
11-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Has any one here heard about the new MIAMI VICE coming out with Jamie Fox as Tubbs ?? Is this just annother media joke or is this something that may materialize? If so when? Also who will be Crocket ?? If anybody knows about this spill the beans & let us all have something to look forward to! J

boxy
11-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Jamie, there have been threads here and there about it. I'm pretty sure there has been at least one on here, and definetly a couple on the "other" site. It has been pretty quiet lately though.
This 43ZR is in the movie..... :D

Cuda
11-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Yes, they have already filmed a bunch of boat scenes. Donzi is supplying most of the boats used in the movie. Colin Farrel is playing Sonny. :)

LKSD
11-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the info, That Zr looks like a bitchin' ride.. Im glad to see my favorite brand is in the movies! I wonder when they will release this thing.
I am a huge MV fan. I am hoping that they soon release all of the other years on dvd. I only currently have the first season on dvd. Luckily I have all the vintage stuff from Universal's first authorized releases on VHS years ago, but someday I hope to complete the series in my collection with all dvd..
Im not much of a regular tv person, but I think the only thing on now with the Miami flavor & action thats similar is CSI Miami.. NY is good too but just doesnt seem to have the toys, babes & flavor of Miami...

Cuda
11-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I bought the CD set too. I always loved that show. It made me stay home on Friday nights. :)

Donzigo
11-13-2005, 07:19 PM
I have heard that Donzi made this great looking 43, and several more basic hull only boats, that can be or have been blown up. The first 43 going to a dealer is reported to be to Typhoon Marine; and, it's hull number must be something like 007 or 008.

The second season was supposed to come out Nov 11th; but, has been moved back to Dec 13th, apparently.

boxy
11-13-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure where the silver ZR ended up, but Typhoon should have their 43 in a while, it's yellow with Teague 900's and #6's........
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=42384&highlight=43+zr
Here's the link to Typhoon's new boats.....

LKSD
11-14-2005, 08:43 AM
I have heard that Donzi made this great looking 43, and several more basic hull only boats, that can be or have been blown up. The first 43 going to a dealer is reported to be to Typhoon Marine; and, it's hull number must be something like 007 or 008.
The second season was supposed to come out Nov 11th; but, has been moved back to Dec 13th, apparently.

I know what Im buying myself for xmas!!

boxy
11-14-2005, 08:52 AM
Jamie, slightly off-topic...... the ZX in the upper banner ad, is it supercharged ?? I'm looking at the stream of watewr blowing out of the vent on the gunwhale.

LKSD
11-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Jamie, slightly off-topic...... the ZX in the upper banner ad, is it supercharged ?? I'm looking at the stream of watewr blowing out of the vent on the gunwhale.

Yes we supecharged her a while back. We did some mods to the eng & procharger kit for that boat, as originally Procharger didnt go up to that year when it was done by us (2003).. The kit is now available from us up to 05/06.
We pulled the rubber cap off of the fender hanger & used that for the dump for the SC intercooler, as it blended with the boat & made it a nice sleeper that kicks some as$..
BTW you have a good eye for detail, most people haven't noticed the water coming out there or known why... Jamie:boat:

mattyboy
11-14-2005, 09:13 AM
damn and I just threw all my pastel sport jackets away ;) :)

ChromeGorilla
11-14-2005, 03:12 PM
FTL boat show, triple 525's was hull two...

You positive about that one?

bookmaster
11-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Here is a sneek preview of the Sonny Crockett character on the set.

http://www.donzi.net/colin.jpg