PDA

View Full Version : What can I do in Jacksonville, FL...???

DonziDave
11-12-2005, 07:50 PM
I got wrangled into going to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving at the home of my girlfriend's sister. I can only take so much of having to tip-toe around someone else's house, screeching kids, and drooling grandmothers....!!!

My only experiance with JV is about 5 years ago, I designed a Harris Teeter shopping center on Amelia Island. Will be there for a few days, and need some tips on things to keep me busy and out of the house. Anything near the water...marinas, boat dealers, good bars, restaurants, etc. Any good live music bars..esp. blues or R&R.

Please help a fellow brother...!!! :bawling: :bawling:

ChromeGorilla
11-13-2005, 06:03 AM
Jax is pretty big.... where in Jax are you staying..... I can let you know what there is in each area of Jax.

BUIZILLA
11-13-2005, 06:22 AM
Turkey Rod Run at Daytona Speedway..... i've only missed one or two years out of the last 15 or so....

Cuda
11-13-2005, 12:02 PM
Check out Eight Seconds. It's a huge bar in Jax. On either Friday, or Saturday, they actually have real bulls in there, with a bunch of wannabe cowboys trying to ride them. These guys mostly look like they are looking for a soft spot to land when they are turned loose. :) Lot's of chicks there too. :)

DonziDave
11-14-2005, 08:02 PM
Jax is pretty big.... where in Jax are you staying..... I can let you know what there is in each area of Jax.

Thanks -
Staying in the Chaseville area across the St. Johns River from the Naval facility.
Dave