PDA

View Full Version : Scot HM I need help!

MOP
11-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Scot I can not go to Performance without the page switching back to BB mode, I have tried switching back once thereit does it not matter whether or not I run Mozilla or IE. I tried shutting down the firewall did not help, in Mozilla the page takes about 11 minutes to load @45.2 in IE I killed it after waiting 14 minutes all I proved was Mozilla loads a lot faster. Has anyone else noted the same problem?

Phil

RedDog
11-12-2005, 09:44 AM
clear your "cookies" and log back in

EDIT - Nevermind. I don't think that will fix it. I tried it and the same happens to me

MOP
11-12-2005, 09:57 AM
RedDog I have tried everything I could think of, I take it that your are also experiancing the same problem?

Phil

RedDog
11-12-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm on broadband so no problems for me - I was just testing it to see what happened

gold-n-rod
11-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Has anyone else noted the same problem?

Phil

Me, me, me. Exact same trouble when I use dialup from home.

It's time to ****can the video. It's cool, but it adds nothing to the site at the expense of viewers.

MOP
11-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Me, me, me. Exact same trouble when I use dialup from home.

It's time to ****can the video. It's cool, but it adds nothing to the site at the expense of viewers.

Thinking the same thing, the new server was suppose to speed thing up. But the add on video sure killed that.

harbormaster
11-12-2005, 11:07 PM
try setting the 56k style again in performance talk.

gold-n-rod
11-13-2005, 07:02 AM
The 56K setting works in Performance Talk now, thanks, Scot.

boxy
11-13-2005, 09:40 AM
I thought about responding, but the last time I tried to inject some humor into the bitching some members are doing about the new site upgrades, some one took offense to it.....

I love the new look, I love the video, and I'm seeing a noticable gain in load times, when posting a response.

Then again I only post about once a day....... :D