PDA

View Full Version : All Points Bullitin For Seadogs

onesubdrvr
11-10-2005, 06:55 PM
SEADOG's - located from the following states:
Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, and Ohio (hey, we'll take 'em from anywhere).

I'd REALLY like pictures, preferably (640x480), but I can resize, of your boats (if you've got one) for a little project I'm working on :D

More than one boat? Send me pictures of all of 'em - the more the merrier!!

Thanks in advance and Oh-Yeah any info as far as power / drive / etc. would be good too! as well as city and state, and your favorite place to boat

Thanks again y'all
Wayne

onesubdrvr
11-17-2005, 08:59 PM
WOW, 1 week and only 1 response (Thanks RedDog, NICE ride!!)

Come on folks, a little actions here!!

Wayne

Cuda
11-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Wayne, post your email address, it will make it easier. I just went through the website to send a pic to you.

RedDog
11-17-2005, 09:29 PM
sure thing Wayne - but I really was torn about sending you a picture. Afterall, you didn't even recognize that Tennessee is a part of the Southeast?

onesubdrvr
11-18-2005, 05:48 AM
sure thing Wayne - but I really was torn about sending you a picture. Afterall, you didn't even recognize that Tennessee is a part of the Southeast?

I Know, and I should,........geography was a LONG time ago for me! I even spent some time there as a kid!? OH well, sorry 'bout that y'all

Wayne

onesubdrvr
11-18-2005, 05:52 AM
Wayne, post your email address, it will make it easier. I just went through the website to send a pic to you.
Thanks Joe,

best e-mail addy is onesubdrvr@aol.com

I'm toying around with the idea of issuing e-mail addy's i.e. cuda@southeastdonzi.net, I'll let y'all know

Wayne

florida gator
11-28-2005, 06:37 PM

It's not!! I just got back from Seymore, just outside of Knoxville and froze my a$$ off. I went for a jog one morning and my chest hurt from breathing the cold air.