PDA

View Full Version : ZF's?? Poodle?

Woodsy
11-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Hey Poodle...

Any idea on when the mid ZF will be out? If Winni gets a speed limit it might be time to join the fishboys...

Woodsy

mphatc
11-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Woodsy,

come on, in all reality . . . they still have to catch you, and you have many opportunities to go boating w/o worrying about the limits . . .

tell me you commute up Rt 106 every day at following the speed limit . . . and whne you're on the pond how often do you really find yourself over 45 for extended periods of time?

A radar detector is cheaper than another boat .. http://www.valentine1.com/

Mario . . .if Geoo's price goes any lower . . . . !!!!

Woodsy
11-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Mario...

I didn't say it was going to be a slow fish boat! LOL! The ZF Prototype we saw down in FLA was pretty sweet, had twin 250 Verados and ran a little over 60 I think. Dead quiet, except for the weird whistle of the Verados...

of course I immeadiately thought a twin 300X setup with jack plates might wake that boat up a bit!

I am not thinking slow as much as I am thinking Stealth... The Fish Cops and the Winncrabs won't even be looking at fish boats...

Woodsy

PS: Sorry I missed your call... I was out shopping for coal stoves :rolleyes:

mphatc
11-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Woodsy,

Your boat is still in, Who else is? Sunday is supposed to be 60 Degrees .. how about a BANDIT FALL RUN , maybe lunch in Wolfeboro . . I'll launch in Glendale

Mario

Woodsy
11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Mario...

I am hoping to keep mine in until at least Thanksgiving... LOL!

Anyway, sunday sounds pretty good. I gotta get some fall stuff done on saturday. I have no idea as to who might still be in. I know T-Bone, Walleye, and Pistol Pete are all out and winterized!

Woodsy

BUIZILLA
11-10-2005, 03:55 PM
The ZF Prototype we saw down in FLA was pretty sweet, had twin 250 Verados and ran a little over 60 I think. 64 actually, w/ 4 warm body's, 3/4 fuel, 3-4' sea's, massive T-top.....

JH

boxy
11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
64 actually, w/ 4 massive body's, 3/4 fuel, 3-4' sea's, warm T-top.....

JH

I've seen CDMA, and I wouldn't describe him as massive, so I know there must have been at least 5 guys on the boat, so it was Poodle, and who were the other 3 .........

ducking and running..... :D

Team Jefe
11-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Mario...

I am hoping to keep mine in until at least Thanksgiving... LOL!

Anyway, sunday sounds pretty good. I gotta get some fall stuff done on saturday. I have no idea as to who might still be in. I know T-Bone, Walleye, and Pistol Pete are all out and winterized!

Woodsy

Damned Skippy - Warn the Bandits JEFE is comin' Home for the Holiday.

We'll be in Laconia Friday Morning Latest.

Woodsy
11-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Jefe... how long ya stayin? I will definitely do my best to round up a few bandits! Can't wait bro!

You guys call them fish boxes.... I call them beer coolers....

64 MPH and able to take all that Winni can throw at ya... I think thats going to be the next boat.... add a radar/GPS system and I will be all set... I wonder if it has a "Carpet" option?

I am just going to need pricing and a bunch of wine to get this boat thru the finance comittee!

Woodsy

Team Jefe
11-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Looks like friday is it. We need to leave Saturday Morning to make it home by Sunday evening. We are going to try and be there by Thursday evening, it just depends on how things go with my sister in Jersey.

mphatc
11-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Jefe,
You aren't really towing the boat up are you?

Mario

boxy
11-11-2005, 07:23 PM
not exactly.........

I know nothing......

boxy
11-11-2005, 08:23 PM
we've heard that about ya eh... :D :D :D

Hey now, I always defend you, why just last week somebody told me you were a complete moron, and I said "Now wait just a minute, COMPLETE is a pretty strong word" :D :D

The girls are asleep, Lou's out, the Hockey game is on, and the beer is cold.
It's going to be a long night on Donzi.net, SVA I apologize in advance..... :D

Team Jefe
11-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Jefe,
You aren't really towing the boat up are you?
Mario

No Mario, I will not be bringing a boat up with me.......