PDA

View Full Version : We finally got it done...

EricG
11-10-2005, 08:16 AM
After 5 years of dating and 2 cancelled Seattle weddings due to various "family" stress issues, Kath and I finally got married last night in Key West. It was perfect...

Also, Tuesday on the way down Kath surprised me and we got to stop at Brownie's shop and she bought me a T-boat row medallion for the 18. For some kid from Seattle who loves these boats, getting to meet him was pretty cool.

The damage down here is far worse than I was expecting, but the people we had helping us with the wedding were nothing but amazing. Our wedding planner at the resort had to cancel one meeting because she was meeting with her insurance company about her destroyed home, but she was back working with us a few hours later. So when you come down for the worlds next week, spend lots of money - they need it!

We saw 1 Super Cat Light driving down Duvall yesterday, I'm hoping we see a few more boats before we have to leave for our Cruise on Saturday. Everyone have fun at the worlds. Lenny, any way you'd be be willing to pick up an XL t-shirt for me, I'll be happy to shoot you some $$ as soon as we get back?

-EG

Donzi Jenn
11-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Congratulations, Eric!!!!

You both look fabulous and your smiles say it all.

Welcome to the marriage club!:wavey:

Lenny
11-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Lenny, any way you'd be be willing to pick up an XL t-shirt for me

No problem Eric. Congrats you two :) Say hi to Kath from me and Deneen.

Eric I will try to get you one on Wednesday when I get there. These "Official shirts" disappear quickly. Last year they were all gone already by Thursday and the "real races" start on Friday. I had to get the "Fountain Version" of the Worlds shirt. I will do my best. :D

Sport
11-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Congrats and good luck ! ! !

Team Jefe
11-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Nice move E. You both look great, but I ready for the red bikini pics from the Carribean:eek: