PDA

View Full Version : First Sponsor

Ranman
11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Did the Donzi Registry obtain it's first sponsor? I see Lakeside Restorations listed over to the left. Interesting addition to the site...

McGary911
11-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Yep, I noticed it too. If it helps Scott pay the bills, I'm all for it. It's not all that intrusive. Small.....surprised there isn't a hyperlink on the ad?

ChromeGorilla
11-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Ya beat me to it ....... I was gonna ask why it is not a link..... (yet?) :biggrin.:

Lenny
11-07-2005, 04:52 PM
I am 100% for what Scot has got going on here. I pay to advertise in the yellow pages and it gets me business so that I can make small snip-its of money.

If this helps Scot, and THE DONZI REGISTRY, and they are reputable, honest folks and businesses, and they contribute to the exposure and sales revenues that are generated from this new medium, then, that is GREAT !!!

About time :)

MOP
11-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Scot has put it off for a few years hoping to keep things together without ads! I too am very glad to see he has done it, it should help to make his life a bit easier.

Phil

harbormaster
11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
I am going to put a link on it. I just put it up!!! :cistineb:

JEEZ

Cuda
11-07-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm all for it. I often use links from other boat sites to look for stuff I need.

ChromeGorilla
11-07-2005, 06:31 PM
I am going to put a link on it. I just put it up!!! :cistineb:

JEEZ

Bout time......;) :rlol: :D :D :D :D :D

onesubdrvr
11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm all for it. I often use links from other boat sites to look for stuff I need.
Joe,

Couldn't agree with you more, I'd rather link than search through a magazine while I'm on the pooper to find something, fold the page down, finish business, WASH MY HANDS :wink: , go the the computer, then blah blah blah,.....

However, NOT HERE, but on other sites, it sometimes gets to be that a sponsor darn near takes over.

I appreciate everything you do HM, and if sponsors ease the $ burdon, then so be it, something they can't give that you give endlessly is time, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Wayne

chappy
11-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Just a note about this sponsor,

The owners of this company are Jamie and Kristin Wallace. They restored my 87 classic 2+3. that spent 10 summers moored on the Long Island Sound, neglected by the previous owner. My boat definitely needed some TLC. They restored all surfaces of the boat, rebuilt the outdrive, and made me a custom full cover, all while coming in at $300 below the estimate, real quality business and above that, quality people. I would recommend their business without hesitation.

Rich :cool!:

gold-n-rod
11-07-2005, 07:54 PM
WASH MY HANDS :wink:

Waste of time when you could be washing your Donzi..........

or polishing your stainless.......... then go wash up!! :cistineb:

undertaker
11-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Just a note about this sponsor,

The owners of this company are Jamie and Kristin Wallace. They restored my 87 classic 2+3. that spent 10 summers moored on the Long Island Sound, neglected by the previous owner. My boat definitely needed some TLC. They restored all surfaces of the boat, rebuilt the outdrive, and made me a custom full cover, all while coming in at $300 below the estimate, real quality business and above that, quality people. I would recommend their business without hesitation.

Rich :cool!:

I agree 100% Jamie winterized and is storing my boat this winter he is a great guy to talk to and one of the few who calls you back when you have a question or need info:biggrin.: Would recommend him also.:biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Rich do you have a place on Lake Wallenpaupak have spent a lot of time on that lake when I was young:biggrin.:

Undertaker:wavey: