PDA

View Full Version : Been very pre occupied!

MOP
11-07-2005, 08:55 AM
You have run into or heard of Super Star kids, well Kurt is one of those kids. He just seemd to do everything right both kids and adults alike looked up to and praised him. He has sustained a life threatening injury that has brought the whole family to a stop. Some of the guys from the Morristown area of NJ may know of him and his being at Blair, one of out family members did a Google with just his name called me to say they got about 6000 hits which blew me away. I went to Google and read for several hours, god I hope this kid makes it they don't make many like him.

http://www.blair.edu/News_Events/2005_2006/news_ev_kurtsocha.shtm

MOP
11-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Our nephew 2 weeks and still in a coma, the out pouring from so many is almost unreal over 28,000 hits on the web site! Still praying!
Blair Academy's top rival school is playing a tribute game for him, his brothers will wear his 50 jersey and do the start off coin flip let hope it bring Kurt luck and back to us.

MOP

MOP
11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
It is with more then a heavy heart I add to this post, I have lost one of my favorite nephews. He will go to a better place but always remain our hearts.

MOP

gold-n-rod
11-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Sorry to see this ending, Phil. You and your family are in my thoughts.

BUIZILLA
11-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Phil, we're very sorry to hear this news....

please accept our heartfelt thoughts...

Jim & Janice

MrsDigger
11-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Phil, we are so sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family.

Digger & Mrs. Digger

Tony
11-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Phil, my prayers and thoughts are also with you. The death of youth is always so hard.

A month ago our school district lost an extremely excellent person in a auto accident. She was 16 years old...a beautiful Christian character with Div. 1 volleyball scholarship potential. I taught and coached her...what a difficult service it was! It was a gravel road rollover, her classmate was a new driver wearing a seatbelt, and she walked away unhurt. Her pain will linger, also.

onesubdrvr
11-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Phil,

I and my family, like all the rest of the family here will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Regards,
Wayne

boxy
11-15-2005, 08:00 PM
I am sorry to read this Phil. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Patti
11-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Phil, so so sorry to hear this..you and your family will be in our prayers..
Jamie & Patti

Islander
11-15-2005, 09:10 PM
My sincere condolences Phil. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Cuda
11-16-2005, 04:49 AM
My condolences to you and his family. We had very popular kid get killed on the football field when I was in high school. Very sad.

McGary911
11-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Very sorry to hear this Phil...I read about this in the paper a few weeks back.....never knew it would hit close to home with someone I know..........wishing strength to you and your family..

mattyboy
11-16-2005, 09:07 AM
our condolences

Matt Marie Joe and Jamie

Ed Donnelly
11-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Our prayers are with you.

Ed, Heather,Patrick,Andrew, Shannon.

MOP
11-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Thank all of you so very much, Kurt was the guy that kept the room alive at our family gatherings. Somebody very special!

Below is a link to the Cambridge site, nearly 45,000 hits on Kurts page I guess that says it all. Bonnie and I were surprised to see a short on channel 7 news last night, he will not be forgotten that is for sure.

http://www.caringbridge.org/index.htm Go to Visit and type kurtsupport to get his page

Walt. H.
11-17-2005, 01:32 AM
Phil,
I'm so very sorry to read your up-dated message post. I haven't been here for the past few days and now theres nothing more that I can say, except to please accept my belated condolences to both you & Bonnie.

Walt & Rita