PDA

View Full Version : 1987 22 classic for sale - Bravo drive

Donzi Matt
11-06-2005, 08:08 PM
After enjoying this boat for years, I have come to the realization that I just don't have the time to devote to her any longer. I should have pictures by next weekend, but here are the particulars.

1987 22 Classic. Black hull, Black stripe.

454 Magnum. Edelbrock intake with Holley 800 CFM marine carb, Full MSD ignition, coil, distributor, 6M ignition box with soft touch rev limiter.

Bravo 1 conversion done 3 years ago with new transom assembly and rebuilt drive with sportsmaster lower unit swinging a 25p mirage.

Boat has under 220 hours, I will have to look for an exact number, but I believe it is just a tick over 200.

New transom plate and stringers done to the bulkhead 3 years ago by a fiberglass professional. New motor mounts at that time.

The gelcoat is faded from the sun on the top, and shows some chips and scratches on the hull, but is still very solid and presentable. A wet sanding would probably help tremendously

The boat is on a 5 year old aluminum double axle bunk trailer in excellent condition.

This has been a freshwater boat its whole life up here on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire.

The boat needs some TLC, but is solid and driveable. I have hit 70.8 on GPS and feel that is about maxed out. It runs flawlessly with no smoke or oil burning. I have a set of slip in silencers that quiet the boat down quite a bit to keep the local law enforcement officers happy.

The boat is currently shrink wrapped for winter storage.

My price is $20,000 firm.

Feel free to email me at skidoomonger@aol.com for more information. I will answer any and all questions.

Tony
11-08-2005, 07:37 PM
"Eyebrow" windshield?
Interior color and condition?
Any pictures?

Donzi Matt
11-09-2005, 09:27 PM
"Eyebrow" windshield?
Interior color and condition?
Any pictures?

I am not familiar with the windshield term, but it is the solid black acrylic windshield, no metal frame.

The interior is white with black piping, and is in good condition, but is original and shows some wear. I am going to try and get pictures up this weekend. Thanks for the questions.

Matt

boldts
11-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Matt,

What Tony is referring to as far as an "eyebrow windshield" is the windshield has a wind deflector on each side right in front of the bucket seats. It's a simple curl up addition to the windshield, but not all 22 Classics came with them in the 80's.

Donzi Matt
11-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Oh yes, thank you for the clarification Scott. My windshield is the straight cut design, not the eyebrow windshield.