PDA

View Full Version : Yee Haa What a DAY!!

MOP
11-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Unbelievable day just perfect! So perfectit surpassed most all other days this past summer! Had to go for a spin in the Beast, we have new non boating neighbors on the block I figured I would ask them out in the 22. A good boat to initiate them into boating, I was right they had a ball just riding around. Then for S&G plus to give the newbies a thrill we did a short WOT and headed up bay to go for a spin in the river that goes to Riverhead. Just by chance they were having the County Sculling Championship race's on the river, we sat in ring side 22 seats and watched for awhile well at least until the women's teams went by:biggrin.: :biggrin.: Then off for a late lunch at my buddies place, probably the last time by water until spring. Walked up the dock in my T shirt in November! Yee Haa!!! IT WAS GRAND!!! Hoping for a rerun tomorrow.

MOP

chappy
11-05-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm jealous, my boat has no liquid in it, it's winterized, and stored in the garage. I hope you go for the same run tomorrow. I hope we don't pay for this mild weather in March or April.

Rich

penbroke
11-05-2005, 07:48 PM
:biggrin.: It was a great day here too. The Donzi is put to bed but there are others in the fleet... Gotta love the "off season" boating. Tomorrow is cold and rainy here and there is a water pump calling my name...

Hope you get out again tomorrow.

Frank

Trueser
11-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Not as nice hear. But we did go anyway.

Got off the water before the rain.

onesubdrvr
11-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Nice Phil, Nice!!!

Glad to hear everyone had a nice day on the water,

I was tied up trimming oak trees, repairing screen enclosures and cleaning the garage,.....

Not that I mind cleaning the garage as I do have a project coming up!

Wayne

Walt. H.
11-06-2005, 12:44 AM
Phil,

Thats exactly what I was thinking about doing all day you lucky dog as I mowed the lawn and ground leafs for the very last time, then I put the tractor away and switched places with it with the ATV and mounted the snow plow to it. All whats left to do before I start my winter boat projects is to get the snow blower ready for when the snow is to deep to push, and clear off a few cluttered steel work tables in the shop and get a bunch of junk off the floor that accumulated this year.

But I did sit in the boat afterwards and sucked down a few cold ones to clear out all that cough/dust/cough, dust I ate.

At least there no worries of a BUI when the boat is sitting in doors.:rlol: :checkered

Walt:beer: :wavey: