PDA

View Full Version : Parts For 2000 Donzi 23 Zf

bigtime
11-04-2005, 11:38 AM
I HAVE A HURRICAN VICTIM 23 ZF, I JUST PURCHASED THIS BOAT. I NEED A T-TOP OR MANUFACTURER WHO MADE THE T-TOP, BOW RAIL OR MANUFACTURER, UPHOLSTERY, SOME INSTRUMENTATION, I WAS TOLD PRO-LINE MAKES THE 23 FOR DONZI. BUT, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT IN 2000 DONZI MADE IT'S OWN HULL FOR THE 2000 23 ZF. I AM LOCATED IN TULSA, OK, I WILL TRAVEL FOR PARTS. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT TMILLSR@AOL.COM OR MY NUMBER IS 918-638-6171. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN...

LKSD
11-05-2005, 09:32 AM
I HAVE A HURRICAN VICTIM 23 ZF, I JUST PURCHASED THIS BOAT. I NEED A T-TOP OR MANUFACTURER WHO MADE THE T-TOP, BOW RAIL OR MANUFACTURER, UPHOLSTERY, SOME INSTRUMENTATION, I WAS TOLD PRO-LINE MAKES THE 23 FOR DONZI. BUT, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT IN 2000 DONZI MADE IT'S OWN HULL FOR THE 2000 23 ZF. I AM LOCATED IN TULSA, OK, I WILL TRAVEL FOR PARTS. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT TMILLSR@AOL.COM OR MY NUMBER IS 918-638-6171. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN...

I may be able to help you. I can be reached at 570-639-2628
Jamie / www.lakesiderestorations.com (http://www.lakesiderestorations.com)

Fyi, I could be wrong but If memory serves me correct, Donzi owns Proline & used their old hulls for the current Proline stuff.. :)

rpm
11-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Lakeside....you have it backwards. American Marine Holdings the longtime owner of Proline purchased Donzi.

LKSD
11-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Lakeside....you have it backwards. American Marine Holdings the longtime owner of Proline purchased Donzi.

I Knew that American holdings has had Donzi for a while, (because I sell & customize them). However I thought that they had Donzi first & then aquired Proline. Like I said in My post, I never claimed to know exactly how it worked corprately but I knew there was some ties between the 2. My error, If I am wrong..... JW

PS: In case you wondered where I got my info from, It was here http://www.amhgov.com/about/ Although they never specified which company they owned first, Donzi & AMH are in the same location & proline is not..