PDA

View Full Version : 2 Donzi's For Sale

DonziNUTS
11-03-2005, 08:44 AM
I got a phone from I person I know in NJ. He is currently selling his Donzi's. He has:
1967 18 2+3 with new rebuilt 289..Freshwater boat..New Eagle trailer If I remember the color is green. He is asking 7000 or 8000?

1986 20' Minx with 350....did say may need repainting depend on how picky someone is.

His name is Bob Gross and his number is 1-609-206-9480. Very nice guy and always had nice stuff. He is suppose to get me pictures for me to post.
Thanks!

Tell him Mike Baiocco (DonziNUTS) sent ya!!

Donzi Dreaming
11-03-2005, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=DonziNUTS]1986 20' Minx with 350....did say may need repainting depend on how picky someone is.[QUOTE]

Do you know how much he looking to get for the Minx?

John

Donzi Dreaming
11-03-2005, 03:32 PM
1986 20' Minx with 350....did say may need repainting depend on how picky someone is.

Do you know how much he looking to get for the Minx?

John

Robert Gross
11-04-2005, 07:54 AM
Would like to sell for $7000. thanks

86fxst
11-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Would like to sell for $7000. thanks

Can you post some pictures of the 2+3? Will you let it go for $7,000 also?

olredalert
11-04-2005, 09:52 AM
--------Yes,,,,, Please give us more info on both boats. There will be some interest, Im sure!!!!!.............Bill S

DonziNUTS
11-04-2005, 10:29 AM
He posted so you can talk to him. Good luck guys!!

86fxst
11-04-2005, 05:34 PM
He posted so you can talk to him. Good luck guys!!

Where is Robert...none of us have heard from him!?

grossr
11-06-2005, 08:38 AM
Sorry for the delay, check out the following URL's to see the boats.

Minx - http://www.diggerland.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=11

2x3 - http://www.diggerland.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=12

I will try and get some more pictures of the Minx today, I think the 2x3 is covered. Once again Bob's number is 1-609-206-9480.

olredalert
11-06-2005, 10:40 AM
-------Both boats seem very fairly priced and ought to get sold to board-members without too much trouble, but who knows in todays market.
-------The 67, being a barrel-back and looking like it is nice original gelcoat, is a really good find. Then remember that it has a nice appearing color-matched trailer as well. Also great appearing interior!!!
-------I think I see barnacles on the Minx so a salty boat. It also appears as though the windshield or most of it is gone. Still a Minx and they have had a lot of buzz this past summer, what with George restoring his boat and all. Im tracking down a source I have heard about out west for windshields that made one for a friend of mines L.E. Minx. Hope to have the info shortly, and that would help.
-------More info on both would be good. Were engines built stock? Stringer rot? Gas tank redo??? Etc.............Bill S

grossr
11-07-2005, 05:37 AM
Classic Donzi triple hatch. Boat is green with a red interior and includes a custom Eagle trailer. Engine was rebuilt last year and has less then an hour on it. The boat has not been in the water since it was rebuilt. It has been started on the trailer a few times. The interior is in great shape and the cockpit cover is also in great shape. The boat has never had its bottom painted and never been in salt water. The Eagle trailer was customized for the boat and is in great shape.

The engine is a 289 Ford with a 4-barrel carb. The drive is the stock Volvo drive that came with the boat and is probably original.

The hull has some scratches and the deck gel coat is milky and showing stress cracks, as to be expected from a boat this old.

It is titled in New Jersey and is being sold without warranty.

Tony
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Holy chit, that is a sweet looking 2 + 3! BTW, the drive appears to be identical to mine...it is likely a Volvo AQ200b. The interior looks awesome, it must have been a somewhat recent (and well done) restoration. At the price being discussed this seems to be a nice find for someone!

lmsac00
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Classic Donzi triple hatch. Boat is green with a red interior and includes a custom Eagle trailer. Engine was rebuilt last year and has less then an hour on it. The boat has not been in the water since it was rebuilt. It has been started on the trailer a few times. The interior is in great shape and the cockpit cover is also in great shape. The boat has never had its bottom painted and never been in salt water. The Eagle trailer was customized for the boat and is in great shape.

The engine is a 289 Ford with a 4-barrel carb. The drive is the stock Volvo drive that came with the boat and is probably original.

The hull has some scratches and the deck gel coat is milky and showing stress cracks, as to be expected from a boat this old.

It is titled in New Jersey and is being sold without warranty.

robert what do you need to get for the barrel back? len

Robert Gross
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Would like to get 8500.00 for boat.Would sell both for 13,500. New boat here so I am ready to deal. thanks, Bob

Robert Gross
11-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Price reduced Minx $6500 2 plus 3 18ft. $7500 thanks

CHACHI
11-14-2005, 11:11 AM
This Minx is the second one that I have seen with thru transom exhaust at the waterline. Ken

DonziJon
11-14-2005, 03:20 PM
This Minx is the second one that I have seen with thru transom exhaust at the waterline. Ken
Ken: I think the other one was Red too. The double 90* elbows inside make the exhaust note more "Mellow".
Gordon says Hi. I saw him Saturday. I think he was flattered that you remember his racing carreer. :lookaroun

techspecial
11-17-2005, 03:28 PM
I live down in Pennsville NJ...Is it still available?
Does it run? Was it used this year?
I'd like to have a look at it.

Thanks
Mike Pankok
856-678-7707
michael.pankok@verizon.net

techspecial
12-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Any word on the windshields available out west???

-------Both boats seem very fairly priced and ought to get sold to board-members without too much trouble, but who knows in todays market.
-------The 67, being a barrel-back and looking like it is nice original gelcoat, is a really good find. Then remember that it has a nice appearing color-matched trailer as well. Also great appearing interior!!!
-------I think I see barnacles on the Minx so a salty boat. It also appears as though the windshield or most of it is gone. Still a Minx and they have had a lot of buzz this past summer, what with George restoring his boat and all. Im tracking down a source I have heard about out west for windshields that made one for a friend of mines L.E. Minx. Hope to have the info shortly, and that would help.
-------More info on both would be good. Were engines built stock? Stringer rot? Gas tank redo??? Etc.............Bill S

olredalert
12-01-2005, 11:48 PM
--------Unfortunatly, No!.......I havent had a chance to catch up with the fella that told me about them yet. Soon I hope...........Bill S