PDA

View Full Version : Post-Wilma check-in

onesubdrvr
10-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Just wondering how everybody made out, I know there is alot of us in Florida, and if anyone needs anything, please feel free to ask, I'll do what I can

I've seen Poodle post since the storm, how did you make out Scott? How 'bout Jim and the rest of the Miami Group?

West coast peoples?

Thanks
Wayne

fasttrucker
10-31-2005, 04:01 PM
My mother+sister just got back power a few days ago,her boyfreind still doest have power.They live in boyton beach.I hope everyones ok.

need for speed
10-31-2005, 05:48 PM
JUST gpt power back 10 mins ago~~~!!!! ...:wavey: this is goood

onesubdrvr
10-31-2005, 05:50 PM
JUST gpt power back 10 mins ago~~~!!!! ...:wavey: this is goood
Happy Halloween!!!

Wayne

Surfer
11-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Day eight, no power, still boiling water, my neighbors across the lake have power, I'm sick of generators, it sounds like the entire neighborhood is mowing the lawn all night.....the 18 is fine

gcarter
11-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Catch22 still does not have power. Eight days now of generator running.
Says he's fed up!!!!:bawling:

onesubdrvr
11-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Catch22 still does not have power. Eight days now of generator running.
Says he's fed up!!!!:bawling:
Unfortunately, I believe he is in Lake Worth. Lake Worth has there own utilities, and are notorious for being behind the 8 ball restoring power. Next time you talk to him, let him know we said hello, and have him give me a ring if he needs anything.

Wayne

Johntrip
11-02-2005, 08:07 AM
Well........ Donzi is good, House needs roof...!!! Got the material but no contractor........

catch 22
11-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Got power back yesterday at 5:30 pm. 9 days. Thank God for the generator. Wayne we have FPL. My neighbors girlfriend works for FPL and she told him on Tuesday that FPL showed our neighborhood as being restored. Our whole block called FPL and we were lucky to get it back yesterday, otherwise we would have had to wait till they were finished with PBC. Gina's said several girls at work have Lake Worth Utilities and they are talking the 15th or the 22nd they might get power back.

onesubdrvr
11-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Got power back yesterday at 5:30 pm. 9 days. Thank God for the generator. Wayne we have FPL. My neighbors girlfriend works for FPL and she told him on Tuesday that FPL showed our neighborhood as being restored. Our whole block called FPL and we were lucky to get it back yesterday, otherwise we would have had to wait till they were finished with PBC. Gina's said several girls at work have Lake Worth Utilities and they are talking the 15th or the 22nd they might get power back.
Wow, you WERE lucky then,

Similiar incident here, power was back on to the block except for 5 houses (mine being one). My neighbor spoted an FPL truck <1 block away on the main road, and convinced them to come take a look. Replaced 1 wire from the transformer to the feed line and voila, like new. Otherwise, we definately would have been one of the last ones restored!

Hope to see you and Gina again soon

Wayne

Surfer
11-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Day 12 still no power, but my next door neighbor does.