PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Black Widow for Sale

joel3078
10-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi all,

I'm selling my 24' Black Widow ($25K obo) as I really want a smaller faster boat. However, can't afford one of your 18 or 22 foot classics until this one sells.
Picture here is an example of a 1990 Donzi Black widow.

Check out www.joelek.com (http://www.joelek.com/) and click on the items for sale page to see details, actual pictures from this year and a 6 minute video of the boat in action this fall. And yes, the video is on lake Minnetonka's Cook's bay which just happens to be home of Al's and Alma's cruise boats that hosted the NFL Vikings sex party.

Thanks for all your feedback and opinions. Good and bad! :boat:

TuxedoPk
10-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Spent two years living on that lake in Wayzata back in the 90s... Beautiful area. Won't be long before the fishing season.

joel3078
10-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Spent two years living on that lake in Wayzata back in the 90s... Beautiful area. Won't be long before the fishing season.

Fished a lot on the lake and Wayzata bay myself. This could be a fun adventure selling to the Minnetonka market. It reminds me of the old show Beverly Hills 90210 as the money will be spent to have something cool, unique, different, etc. Luckily, the Sheriff's on the lake have not had the opportunity to "check out" my boat. Probably too loud and doesn't like the 40mph speed limit. :jestera: The Black Widow is a heavy boat that loves skipping through the slop and waves especially on Crystal bay and the large lower lake on the east side. Love to keep her but gotta move on to the next one.